Search results for query: *

1. T

tModLoader Having trouble with my vanity mod please help....

I'm trying to make a simple vanity mod for tml 1.4, the spriting and coding is done, but whenever I try to build and reload I get this error, I have no clue how to get past it, any help is appreciated.
  2. T

Resolved Crash on Startup....

So apparently my game crashes upon startup, basically at the black screen before the splash screen appears. I can "Sometimes" get the game to work, but times such as right now as I type, it just won't run. However sometimes this error appears.... I don't quite get what it means, but this error...
  3. T

PC I keep receiving this error each time I play a character after a mod is added or removed....

My mods... "ReducedGrinding", "VeinMiner", "Unleveled", "WMITF", "TigersVanities", "Wildlife", "ShopExpander", "SerrariaModTwo", "WorldGenPreviewer", "ShorterRespawn", "GigaShark", "AlchemistNPCLite", "CampfireBuffs", "BetterTaxes", "Leveled", "Census"...
  4. T

tModLoader Why am I recieving this error?

I am completely lost as to why I'm dealing with this. Does anyone have a solution for my dilemma?
  5. T

tModLoader TigerFestival's Content Pack!

Ok this is my first ever mod for Terraria, or moreso an addon, basically this was originally supposed to be private, but a follower of mine in the Starbound community found me here and asked if I were making content for Terraria, seeing that I used assets from another user to make my content I...
  6. T

tModLoader Can't get my custom vanities to work in a single tmod file. Please help.

So here's the overview, I've been working on vanity items and I can only get them to work as their own seperate Tmod files, as in custom vanity hat is it's own tmod file, custom vanity shirt is it's own tmod file and custom vanity pants is it's own tmod file instead of all three of them being in...
  7. T

tModLoader Expected resource not found:

I'm completely lost when it comes to this. I asked over at discord and was told I needed the arm sprites,the icon sprites,the body sprites and female body sprites. I have the first three and have no clue about the female body sprites. Can someone please give me some help? Expected resource not...
  8. T

Other Vanities of ALL NPC characters.

I honestly always thought it was strange you only had the vanities of some NPCs. I think it would be nice to have vanities and hairstyles of all NPCs so you can make your character look just like any one of the NPCs whether it's the gun dealer, the hairstylist etc. I already know we have some...
  9. T

PC How do I make custom vanity items and add them in game?

I need a step by step on how to make custom vanity items and add them in game. I already got the Tmloader and the tutorial mod skeleton as well as notepad for the coding, I just need step by step on how it's done. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom