Search results for query: *

1. Crazzi Turtle

Items The Mini Melter, prehardmode flamethrower

Have you ever wanted a prehardmode flamethrower? Have you ever wanted a Pyro class for your TF2 map that isn't Too op? I am here to answer your call. Introduction The Mini Melter will be a pre hardmode weapon that will be crafted using the following : 1 Illegal gun Parts 10 Iron / Lead bars 20...
  2. Crazzi Turtle

Blocks & Decoration Retextures?

Allo Allo Terrarians! Have you ever though that some Of the block textures seemed Quite crumby and old? I've created a list of the retextures For blocks i'd like to see. The Bricks ( Gold bricks etc ) Not gray bricks though. The bricks in the game are quite old And look extremely dark. Its...
  3. Crazzi Turtle

Items [{Royal Gel}} [{Improvements}]

:kingslime:Allo Allo Terrarians:kingslime: I feel like the royal gel needs a change. Let's be honest, it's pretty useless. Here's some things that could change the royal gel and make people fight king slime instead of ignore it. Simple Changes Small things usually matter. That's why i think...
  4. Crazzi Turtle

Items [Combine Bullets!]

The other day whilst playing terraria, i thought of one thing. Wouldn't it be cool to combine bullets? And arrows? And, i'm gonna rant why, because i can. How would you make these combined bullets? Probably at a tinkerer's workbench. Why would this be needed in the game? I feel like this...
  5. Crazzi Turtle

Other {[1.4 Idea]} {[Wavefinder's Update]}

Hello Terrarians and developers! I have ideas for 1.4 terraria PC. I introduce... The Wavefinder's Update The Ocean, sure is pretty huh? Have you ever wondered what lies far beyond the beach? Well... Let me tell you, there is A LOT to find. From the new NPC named the "Sailor" you can buy all...
Back
Top Bottom