Search results for query: *

1. A

tModLoader FPS drop during Boss Fights

When fighting certain bosses, like the destroyer, my game will drop a good amount of FPS. I disabled all mods and created an XL test world and the issue fixed. Reloaded the mods and the issue also fixed. I then loaded into my main XL world and the issue came back. Anyone have any solutions to this?
  2. A

tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

There's a glitch where the clerk won't spawn and I just keep getting the message that says they arrived but they dont actually and it prevents other npcs from spawning.
  3. A

tModLoader Magic Storage

when I click the storage unit it opens and instantly closes. nevermind, this happens if you are too far away from the heart.
  4. A

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I installed the split mod but the items still arent loading.
  5. A

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Whenever I try to install this mod on Tmodloader it give me an error. How do I fix?
  6. A

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

update this mod so that it works with the new tmodloader so I don't keep crashing
  7. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

yeah but you can't use them while you have the soul of dimensions equipped, and I want the soul of dimension so I can have the other perks, but I also want the tracers so I can have the fast (but not extreme) movement speed.
  8. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

My problem is not the wings or anything, the problem is the movement speed. The movement speed with the Soul is extremely fast, and with the seraph tracers or whatnot it is the perfect running speed.
  9. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can you make it possible for the elysian tracers, seraph tracers, etc. to be compatible with the Soul of Dimensions from Fargo's mod. You can't have both equipped at the same time. Thanks.
  10. A

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

When will this be updated for tmodloader 0.10.1.14
  11. A

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I can't disable the pets from the soul of terraria. I have the pop up menu but none of the pets from the soul of terraria are on there
  12. A

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

It was working but the wing slot was invisible so I disabled the mod and then it all started to bug out
  13. A

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

Is there a mask of the Rune Ghost? If not you should add it because it looks awesome
  14. A

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

Every time I install the wing slot mod I can't load my world and it says load failed. I have to uninstall terraria and reinstall all the mods,minus wing slot,to be able to play. Help.
  15. A

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

can you make the soul of dimensions compatible with flight shoes?
  16. A

tModLoader AFK Pets and More

How do I get this on tmodloader
  17. A

tAPI Decorations and more

is this on tmodloader?
  18. A

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

are you ever going to actually fix the crashing problem
  19. A

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Will the crashing ever be fixed? I know I can disable carpets but I like using them.
  20. A

Load Failed! No Backup Found! HELP!

Same problem. Make sure what folder does not exist?
Back
Top Bottom