Search results for query: *

1. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I assume Goozma was the fake slime Yharim used to take control of Statis's slime kingdom.
  2. I

Story Monster Girl Calamity( Massive Terraria Calamity Xover)

Sorry for the wait! I will post later this week or early next week.
  3. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Cal's and Yharim's parents dieing horrible deaths, Devourer's race going extinct, Yharon attempted to be killed before his/her birth, oceans drying up, hell itself being incinerated, a mage inprisoned by his own magic... Yep. Not a very uplifting game. But the bosses still put up amazing fights...
  4. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I saw on levi's channel that Supreme Calamitias summons a worm.
  5. I

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I can relate. I remember one time my mom saw me looking at the wiki's boss list. When she took a look at the leviathan, she absolutely snapped. My mom started complaining why a creature named after a biblical dragon was in a video game.(She really doesn't like anything mentioned in the bible...
  6. I

I anyone is confused about why I posted chap 1 after 2... well, the mods swooped in and deleted my first chapter because of "sexual violence". I had to rewrite my first chapter to meet the standards of this board. As for upcoming chapters, I will do a serious fight scene, unlike the one in chap...
  7. I

Short Story Calamitas' New Year: Calamity mod head-canon drabble

What a really heartwarming story you got here! I hope you continue!
  8. I

Chapter 2: A/N: As you can see, not everyone will meet up at once. Up next is every Terrarians' favorite purple worm![/Spoiler]
  9. I

Yeah... This is one of my more silly storys, but it will get serious at times.
  10. I

This is my first ever crossover I created as a writer. Now, I'm combining Terraria Calamity with Super Mario Bros, Annoymoose Monster Girl Saga, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Monster Girl Quest. Sounds very massive, but each world will get equal amounts of time and fully interact with each other. I...
Back
Top Bottom