Search results for query: *

1. Camitan

tModLoader The Split Mod [WIP]

If it's really giving you trouble, I suggest backing up your characters and worlds, moving them someplace else temporarily and completely wiping Terraria. If you use Steam make sure you actually delete all files, sometimes Steam leaves files behind for easier reinstallation.
  2. Camitan

No, I can confirm it's stacking above 99... have you uninstalled and reinstalled the mod?
  3. Camitan

I like the idea of the mirrors being semi-temporary and agree that the breaking of it is pretty harsh for the cost, perhaps increase the number of uses and/or make an upgraded version that has unlimited uses, but costs more? Not sure what's possible and what isn't. The sprite work is fantastic...
  4. Camitan

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there any way to turn weather effects like extra water and evaporation off? I know it's one of the key features of spring, summer, and fall, but it makes fishing pretty annoying, specifically for surface and skylakes, as skylakes almost always entirely empty. Sorry if this was asked or if...
  5. Camitan

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I'm having the same problem with the alchemist bottles and the flasks. A shame, I was pleased to see an alchemist class which offered an array of offense and utility.
Back
Top Bottom