Search results for query: *

1. leechheart

Are there any walls that fit well with Coralstone Block?

Sorry if this is the wrong thread. I'm making an ocean build out of coralstone & palm wood. It look good so far, but I wish there was a wall that would match the coral parts of the build
  2. leechheart

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

Corrin is worse for sure, but Shulk is actually a lot better. As for me, it would probably be Pokémon Trainer, Ike, and Cloud
  3. leechheart

Exitium Mod

I was supposed to finish writing that, there were supposed to be over 20 bosses. I just sorta gave up on this idea over the summer
  4. leechheart

Weapons & Equip Make the dirt road more useful

I swear I've seen something like this before. But yeah, Dirt Rod is pretty bad right now.
  5. leechheart

Other Game The Super Smash Brothers Thread!

I think the plant is an it, but I'm no botanist. And yeah that was Viridi she was talking about EDIT: So what's everyone's mains in Ultimate?
  6. leechheart

The screams oh god the screams

The screams oh god the screams
  7. leechheart

Full Year

I haven't logged onto this website since April last year and apparently today is my 1 year anniversary so that's cool.
  8. leechheart

Items Expert Mode Dungeon Guardian

Which is why none of the drops alter gameplay.
  9. leechheart

That's actually a pretty cool idea, but I don't care about this thread anymore. Feel free to make your own post on that.
  10. leechheart

Which is why none of the drops alter gameplay whatsoever.
  11. leechheart

NPCs & Enemies Mimic Mania! More Mimics

Space Needle is basically already a thing from hallowed mimic
  12. leechheart

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: The Chemist!

Shouldn't the Venom Vial be crafted using Vials of Venom, like Venom Arrows are?
  13. leechheart

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

No, because the devs have already likely seen this suggestion and it very understandably does not fit into their vision of the game I would assume. Also it would be way too much work for the devs for something very miniscule.
  14. leechheart

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

This was from almost 4 years ago, it's not getting added at this point.
  15. leechheart

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I’m guessing they don’t
  16. leechheart

NPCs & Enemies Relationships with NPCs + extra

I imagine buying the Stylist a Diamond Ring to strengthen our bond for no reason of course.
  17. leechheart

My Flailer playthrough is going just swell, got myself the Blue Moon

My Flailer playthrough is going just swell, got myself the Blue Moon
  18. leechheart

tModLoader Calamity Mod

https://terraria.wiki.gg/True_Eye_of_Cthulhu You may have been double hit within a short time and the damage therefore doubled resulting in ~180 damage. Also I'm like 90% sure Calamity doesn't buff ML except for in Revengence Mode.
Back
Top Bottom