Search results for query: *

1. C

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

WOW! I just started playing the new version, I'm loving the changes and the added items! Thanks for the update DivermansSam!
  2. C

Wow! Really looking forward to this! The changes look really cool, especially the revival book! I could revive my idiot brother who manages to die in the first ten seconds of every boss fight XD yes, even the king slime... :P Any possibilty of extra transformation tools because they are just too...
  3. C

Hey DivermanSam, I found a really small bug. Normally when gliding with wings, the player's hands do not go in the air like when gliding with an umbrella or falling. However, when holding the bellerose and gliding with wings (at least the pre-hardmode harpy wings from thoriumd I was using) the...
  4. C

Hi, I have been playing Terraria with Thorium and I have to say... Best mod i’ve ever seen. I will definitely donate when I get an opportunity. I’m just messaging to ask something quickly: Is it possible that more transformation tools will be added into the game? They are by far my favorite part...
Back
Top Bottom