Search results for query: *

1. Vortex Core Gaming

Flail on Warrior Emblem

I am currently running a master mode flails only playthrough, and I thought that having the warrior emblem show a flail instead of a sword would fit better, so I did exactly that. Put the .zip file in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks
  2. Vortex Core Gaming

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Heres a kinda interesting cybernetic suit I made
  3. Vortex Core Gaming

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I don't know, but I don't think it's working. It just always shoots the base projectile without taking into account any ammo I have in my inventory. Here's the code: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using HackerClass; namespace...
  4. Vortex Core Gaming

Can anyone help me to get this to work? I have created a new ammo class (3 new ones, specifically), and I have items that use those ammo classes. However, each ammo class has multiple ammo items (like how there are many types of arrows), but I can't get my weapons to shoot whichever ammo of that...
  5. Vortex Core Gaming

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hi I'm making multiple enemies that are having trouble spawning in correctly. For example a meteor enemy, a desert enemy and an underworld enemy are spawning almost everywhere. Can someone help please? here is the code for the enemies: Meteorite Enemy: using Terraria; using...
  6. Vortex Core Gaming

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

It no longer gives me an error on use, but it still doesn't shoot a projectile (or the projectile immediately despawns). It makes some dust, but no projectile that I can see. Never mind I fixed it. Just a stupid error. Thanks for the help.
  7. Vortex Core Gaming

tModLoader [Tutorial] Projectile Guide and Implementation: tModLoader Edition

Can someone help me with this strange problem I'm having? Basically, I am working on a mod, and I just added the 'Water Whip', a early game magic missile-like wand (mouse controlled projectiles). After polishing it up and fixing some errors, everything worked, except when I used it, it didn't...
  8. Vortex Core Gaming

My friend had the same problem with tmodloader, nothing he tried could change the problem with tmodloader also, does anyone even notice when I post something, cause nobody is responding to my question about the trophy?
  9. Vortex Core Gaming

Can anyone help me with my trophy, when I reload my mod it says That there is something wrong with AddMapEntry, here is my code: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.ObjectData; namespace ChaosMod.Items.Trophys { public class...
Back
Top Bottom