Search results for query: *

• Users: ItsFyn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ItsFyn

Other Surface and underground towns should be prevented from being infected when entering hardmode.

In my journey mode world, after entering hardmode, half of my underground town became corrupted. I haven't had any time to progress in hardmode, and it has honestly disrupted my entire progression, as to get all of the NPCs I can currently have, some of which I need to purchase items from, I now...
  2. ItsFyn

PC My most recently played characters and worlds are being corrupted

As the title says, when I save and exit my world and then exit the game and power off my computer, when I come back on my most recently played on world and character are corrupted. This has happened twice now - yesterday my main character and main world were both corrupted and I didn’t feel like...
  3. ItsFyn

Xbox One Part of the game is out of the screen and my main world disappeared.

Firstly, about the screen issue. Part of the game is off of my screen and there is no way for it to be fixed, my TV doesn’t have any settings that can help and neither does Terraria. If possible please add a screen size slider. :) And onto my main world being deleted. This was a problem back...
  4. ItsFyn

Xbox One Main world dissapearred

im kinda worried and stressed right now because my entire main world has gone missing after I installed 1.3... I don’t know what could’ve caused this but I’m so upset can anyone help?
  5. ItsFyn

Items Mount ideas!

I like mounts... that’s why this thread exists! Anyway here are my suggestions. Silky Saddle: - Summons a rideable Black Recluse that can climb on backgrounds. - Has a 3% chance to drop from Black Recluse’s in hardmode Spider biomes. - Tooltip: Oddly comfortable. Wyvern Egg: - Summons a baby...
  6. ItsFyn

NPCs & Enemies Post EOW or BOC boss the Spider Queen

When the BOC (Brain Of Cthulhu) or the EOW (Eater Of Worlds) has been defeated the text ‘You feel the presence of something vile underground.’ will appear on the screen. This is a signal that Spider Eggs are now growing in the Spider biome. Much like the Plantera Bulb it cant be crafted. The...
  7. ItsFyn

NPCs & Enemies Changes to King Slime

You may think I'm mad making attempting to make changes to King Slime but hear me out... fighting King Slime isn't fun. All you need is 20 Rope and ranged weapon with a decent amount of ammo. I think that King Slime should be able to teleport without the need for blocks. I also think he should...
  8. ItsFyn

Weapons & Equip Fist O' Fury

The Fist O' Fury is a post-Destroyer melee weapon. It can be crafted using 7 Souls Of Might (dropped by the Destroyer upon death) and 15 Hallowed Bars. (dropped by any mechanical boss upon death) It deals 52 damage and when used does a circular motion around your character which also does Strong...
  9. ItsFyn

NPCs & Enemies The Chemist and the Chef (Probably suggested before)

The Chemist: - Will move in once you have drunk 6 unique potions. - Only sells potions that you have used in the past. - Sells the Chemists Station which allows you to extend the duration of a potion by combining it with 5 Ichor or 5 Cursed Flames (Only available in hardmode) - Throws potions...
  10. ItsFyn

Xbox One Terraria Xbox One - Infinate bait glitch

I don’t know if this glitch has been mentioned yet or if someone has already found it but I have found an infinate bait glitch. I was in the desert making an autofarm so I can get the items I need for the Ankh Shield. I was making a small box out of Grey Bricks to contain the hallow so it...
Back
Top Bottom