Search results for query: *

1. marter1000

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

its stuck in fullscreen for me and it wont toggle back into windowed mode. I've turned it off in tmod's config yet its still fullscreen. Anybody have this problem?
  2. marter1000

tModLoader No More Tombs

I no longer have log for it but I know that after I disabled the mod I stopped having the problem.
  3. marter1000

tModLoader No More Tombs

New update makes leaving the game broken. It freezes up and plays the music that was playing previously instead of title music
  4. marter1000

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

So when I play eternity mode should it be disabling vein mine after save exiting? I just cant use it in eternity mode and im not sure what's going on.
  5. marter1000

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Dunno why but the problem just kinda went away.
  6. marter1000

Well most of them add weapons and stuff. The closest to that is calamity and fargo's mod.
  7. marter1000

Now thats a list to get into. Alchemist NPC Base mod(for Grealm) Calamity mod with its musicpack Calamity vanities Census (NPC Checklist) DNI equipment upgrade EvenMore Modifiers Universe of swords Fargo's mutantmod (Aswell as its DLC) Fargo's soul mod Consolaria. Guns & Guns Reforge armors Vein...
  8. marter1000

Yeah, Anytime they attack anything thats when it teleports me. Is there anyway to fix it?
  9. marter1000

Im not sure why but I keep teleporting to my terraguardian. Any idea why?
Back
Top Bottom