Search results for query: *

1. LadyDragonstone

Xbox One Character Invisible

I removed reflective dye from my dress and got this mess (see picture). Then I completely exited the game, and all I could see was my hair. Most time I cannot see my pets and summons, plus projectiles, only the particle trails they leave.
  2. LadyDragonstone

On another note, my friend and I accidentally duped my entire world over XBL, only snag is that...

On another note, my friend and I accidentally duped my entire world over XBL, only snag is that his main got overwritten.
  3. LadyDragonstone

Sorry for basically disappearing after posting my GT on here, my wrists have always been weak...

Sorry for basically disappearing after posting my GT on here, my wrists have always been weak and I’ve had to slow down my gaming immensely.
  4. LadyDragonstone

I play mostly sandbox and JRPG, with a pinch of FPS to ice the cake

I play mostly sandbox and JRPG, with a pinch of FPS to ice the cake
  5. LadyDragonstone

Never played either, not my scene

Never played either, not my scene
  6. LadyDragonstone

Lol

Lol
  7. LadyDragonstone

Xbox One Advanced builders needed

Can I ask what you are hoping to build?
  8. LadyDragonstone

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

GT is SplosiveKitty Xbox One or 360, either is good. Have good set of armour and vampire knives/Terra blade if you need help with anything.
  9. LadyDragonstone

Finally got the Bone Key using the HOIK method. Now I just need a brain, an eye spring and...

Finally got the Bone Key using the HOIK method. Now I just need a brain, an eye spring and something else
  10. LadyDragonstone

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Everyone burning their words over the fiery lava pools of the Underworld, go make your own game if you aren’t content with the speed at which devs can humanly work. Great way to say thank you to the people who make a game you enjoy, really stellar. 10/10 on your comments, truely I am astonished...
Back
Top Bottom