Search results for query: *

1. OHKOBunny 🌳

Could we get a lil Sailboat mount that floats on water we could fish from? I tried to make it a...

Could we get a lil Sailboat mount that floats on water we could fish from? I tried to make it a mod with a friend a lil while ago but we could never get it working right. With the addition of new fun mounts and this being potentially the last update ever, it feels like the last chance I'll get...
  2. OHKOBunny 🌳

Items nvrm

moved
  3. OHKOBunny 🌳

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

In the upcoming 1.0 release, could you give us an option to lock specific rolls so they aren't changed on a reforge? I understand it could get broken eventually, but it's really discouraging trying to build a certain way, invest time and then getting 2 rolls at +1 when just previously you had...
  4. OHKOBunny 🌳

Texture Pack Furry NPCs Pack

I really like how the Goblin isn't changed bc it means I can use this with the Kobold Pack without worrying about any funny interactions between the packs
  5. OHKOBunny 🌳

Terraria: State of the Game - December 2018

oooh I love the kites! I really hope we can attach them to our builds though..
  6. OHKOBunny 🌳

tModLoader Recipe Browser

I looked around so I'm sorry if I missed it, but.. Is there a way to disabled the Item Browser? I only want access to the Recipe Browser and Beast list. Gonna set up a server and the item list is a bit.. much. It also causes a quick freeze when opening, but I'm pretty sure that's just because of...
Back
Top Bottom