Search results for query: *

• Users: distru121
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. distru121

tModLoader Malicious Mod

Hi everyone! I'm a new modder that wants to make...well...mods :indifferent: This is my first mod: the Malicious Mod! This mod adds many bosses and content, and will add more alongside new weapons, crafting items, accessories, enemies etc. Fiery Update(v0.41)! This update adds a new boss...
  2. distru121

tModLoader How to make an entity teleport at you

Hi, I am coding a mod with tmodloader, and I wanted to make a boss that teleports itself at player's position when the player gets too far away, so you can't escape the fight. I set up the custom AI, but at this point i don't know how to make it teleport at X and Y of player! I am able to test...
  3. distru121

Terraria crashes when I try to open it

I don't know why, Terraria crashes when I try to open it. It starts the RE-LOGIC screen, and then it just crashes. I will attach here the crash log. (The crash log says: unable to access a deleted object. Name of the object: Texture2d. etc...) Found the solution: I thought I had to delete...
  4. distru121

tModLoader Modded terraria crashes when I try to open it

Hello guys, I'm having a problem with my modded terraria: every time I try to play it, it crashes at the RE-LOGIC screen. I really don't know why. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the ModLoader, nothing. I tried reinstalling terraria AND the ModLoader, nothing. I tried get rid of all my mods...
  5. distru121

Help me with boss ideas for my mod!

If you post a boss idea for helping me with my mod i will put you in the contributors place in the mod description! More likely to be pre-hardmode bosses
  6. distru121

Terraria ideas contest

The rules are simple: You will tell in the comments an idea for 2 pre-hardmode bosses, 2 hardmode bosses and 1 post-moon lord boss. This will help me to start my mod, called The Malum Mod! At the 25th idea, the contest will finish and the winners will receive their prizes! The prizes are: 1...
  7. distru121

Mod Suggestions for my New Mod

Hello everyone, i'm making a mod called The Malum Mod. This mod wants to be a Calamity Inspired mod with overpowered end game weapons and bosses, but it must have also pre-hardmode bosses. I want to make some pre-hardmode bosses before starting with the end-game features, to make the gameplay a...
Back
Top Bottom