Search results for query: *

1. Photonic0

Items Have Fertilizer Grow Trees Underground

I would be surprised if this was intentional when the fertilizer was programmed. maybe you should report it as a bug?
  2. Photonic0

PC Random Terraria Polls For Funsies

Moon lord is absolute catastrophe of boss design. It needs pretty much a complete rework to make it a good boss. There are so many things wrong with it. Ultimately, everything about moon lord just says "stay very far way from me". Homing projectiles, high velocity projectiles, large explosive...
  3. Photonic0

Biomes & Nature Cool concept

Learning to code for terraria mods I'd say would take around 3-5 months if you fully dedicate yourself to learning and practicing C# almost every day. first learn general C# and programming concepts, up to inheritance and polymorphism, then familiarize yourself with tmodloader, which uses both...
  4. Photonic0

Weapons & Equip Boot stacking

might need some internal refactoring, but I agree with this.
  5. Photonic0

NPCs & Enemies Give a range limit to Gastropods

They already open before shooting, some simple dust telegraph or converging ring would be nice though. Could also use the function DrawPrettyStarSparkle for additional effect.
  6. Photonic0

NPCs & Enemies Give a range limit to Gastropods

At the moment, gastropods can attack you with their lasers from anywhere, and they were infamous for sniping the player. 1.4.4 tried to remedy that by making their shots have some innacuracy, but they still can still hit you at longer ranges, especially annoying when you're trying to build...
  7. Photonic0

Weapons & Equip Misc armor buff ideas

Crimson armor set bonus text: "Greatly increased life regen". Yeah, greatly.
  8. Photonic0

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A few simple hitbox changes

Straight to the point: Queen slime's and Ogre's stomp. They feel very arbitrary, feels like you often get hit by nothing, they are wayy to big and unclear. They should be a thin, flat rectangle that slowly grows in size vertically, which would accurately represent the dust effect, not the...
  9. Photonic0

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Perhaps drunk world + celebration could swap evil generation? Like, Drunk worlds generate both corruption and crimson, so this combination would generate the corruption biome with its pits and tunnels, but everything made out of crimstone, and vice versa.
  10. Photonic0

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

this is terrible and bad design. Anythin just changes simple numbers is lame.
  11. Photonic0

PC Broken/missing EoL arm and incorrect tentacle animations

Additionally, the tentacles aren't properly centered, only noticed now
  12. Photonic0

PC Broken/missing EoL arm and incorrect tentacle animations

During attack 11 (The stream of lances in phase 2), her right arm doesn't match the position of the dust effect, and during attack 12 (the circle of 12 prismatic bolts in phase 2, as opposed to the regular 50ish or so projectiles), her left arm does not match the position of the prismatic bolts...
  13. Photonic0

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

I opened discord, another day, only to see that post title, I'm still shocked When did this happen?
  14. Photonic0

tModLoader Calamity Mod PT-BR Translation

Tem algum discord em que eu possa entrar em contato mais facilmente?
  15. Photonic0

tModLoader Elemental Boots

The spectral wings sometimes have their flight time set to 0, I have no idea why it happens, but so far only happened with the wings of this mod
  16. Photonic0

Items Drill Bullets

hey, im open to do sprites for you im not that good tho it could peneetrate enemies as well
  17. Photonic0

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

hi Luiafk, i have recipe browser mod, it doesnt seem to get where the "harverster parts" come from, not a mob, neither crafting, nor your wiki (at least i didnt found it, even using that tool that finds words on the page) could you say to me where i get those harvester parts? it says that its...
  18. Photonic0

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

hey..... look at this... i try to open a default mod skeleton..... and i cant build it.... pls help me..... ;-; thx for the attention :pinky::happy::D
Back
Top Bottom