Search results for query: *

1. Elemental Wolf

tModLoader Starter Classes

Hope you are able to get those files back! I can see why anyone would get unmotivated after something like data loss occurs.
  2. Elemental Wolf

tModLoader Starter Classes

Are there any plans on adding the Spirit Mod to the compat mod list?
  3. Elemental Wolf

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

For some reason Terraria Overhaul doesn't want to update, and it just gets stuck at the end of the download for some odd reason.
  4. Elemental Wolf

I don't know what is causing this bug but i've had it for a while now. Fire arrows and projectiles that are supposed to start fires won't actually start fires, I have the fire system enabled too and I can't figure out what is causing it. Mod List: "AlchemistNPCLite", "BaseMod"...
  5. Elemental Wolf

I am having this same exact issue! A lot of crashing is happening now and especially in the desert, the underworld, and going into water sometimes I am having this same exact issue and it is really annoying, I've noticed a lot more syncing issues as well
  6. Elemental Wolf

I have a strange issue where fire arrows and any projectile or weapon that causes fires won't actually catch anything on fire, torches and the lightning still work though Mod List: Terraria Overhaul, VeinMiner, Even More Modifiers, AlchemistNPC Lite, Reduced Grinding, WeaponOut, Recipe Browser...
  7. Elemental Wolf

Since the most recent overhaul update I have been getting a lot of errors (Note: I see this errors while in multiplayer) Mod List: Terraria Overhaul, VeinMiner, Even More Modifiers, AlchemistNPC Lite, Reduced Grinding, WeaponOut, Recipe Browser, Shadows Of Abaddon(SacredTools), Calamity Mod (No...
Back
Top Bottom