Search results for query: *

1. Irfeune

20 years and still not expired. Happy (one day late) Birthday, Pepsi.

20 years and still not expired. Happy (one day late) Birthday, Pepsi.
  2. Irfeune

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです。

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです。
  3. Irfeune

I'm tempted to set my PS4's region to Japan just to buy the Japanese version of Terraria for its...

I'm tempted to set my PS4's region to Japan just to buy the Japanese version of Terraria for its exclusive Danganronpa-themed stuff.
  4. Irfeune

Hey, after just under 5 months of being dead, I'm back. And I've done nothing Terraria related...

Hey, after just under 5 months of being dead, I'm back. And I've done nothing Terraria related in that time. Played lots of P5 though.
  5. Irfeune

My Sun/Moon team would probs be Vikavolt Mimikyu Palossand Turtonator Kommo-o Silvally

My Sun/Moon team would probs be Vikavolt Mimikyu Palossand Turtonator Kommo-o Silvally
  6. Irfeune

TCF's been around for just over two years already? Well, happy birthday to the site and cheers...

TCF's been around for just over two years already? Well, happy birthday to the site and cheers all around.
  7. Irfeune

Update on the shenanigans: While everyone else was asleep, I went and made full Titanium Armour...

Update on the shenanigans: While everyone else was asleep, I went and made full Titanium Armour. Everyone else has Cobalt or weaker.
  8. Irfeune

So, in my latest multiplayer Terraria shenanigans, I made three Night's Edges despite only one...

So, in my latest multiplayer Terraria shenanigans, I made three Night's Edges despite only one person going Melee.
  9. Irfeune

Go play Danganronpa, you dips

Go play Danganronpa, you dips
  10. Irfeune

[IMG]

11. Irfeune

Is it bad that I'm addicted to the Sonic R and Daytona USA soundtracks?

Is it bad that I'm addicted to the Sonic R and Daytona USA soundtracks?
  12. Irfeune

First Terraria gets 1.3.2, then Starbound leaves early access, and now SEGA announces a new 2D...

First Terraria gets 1.3.2, then Starbound leaves early access, and now SEGA announces a new 2D Sonic game?! Damn, this is a good week.
  13. Irfeune

I started a Platinum randomized nuzlocke. I already screwed up on getting a Milotic but was able...

I started a Platinum randomized nuzlocke. I already screwed up on getting a Milotic but was able to get a Shelgon.
  14. Irfeune

I wanna see someone make a Capture the Gem map that uses the Gem Locks to affect terrain or...

I wanna see someone make a Capture the Gem map that uses the Gem Locks to affect terrain or something.
  15. Irfeune

It's been a good long while since I said anything here

It's been a good long while since I said anything here
  16. Irfeune

Member-Run Contest Enter The Gungeon [Giveaway]

First bit of activity in months and it's to enter a raffle. I guess I'll enter as well.
  17. Irfeune

I laughed at this more than I should have Also, next time you play Spy, you should occasionally...

I laughed at this more than I should have Also, next time you play Spy, you should occasionally, when invisible, use voice chat and say "I can smell you" in a poorly done Morgan Freeman voice (If voice chat broadcasts to everyone, I forgot if it does)
  18. Irfeune

I will tell you three things: Bile Bomb Combat Shotgun Go wild

I will tell you three things: Bile Bomb Combat Shotgun Go wild
  19. Irfeune

"Hmm, maybe I could do a drawing toda-" -goes and plays Gmod-

"Hmm, maybe I could do a drawing toda-" -goes and plays Gmod-
  20. Irfeune

Yare yare daze.

Yare yare daze.
Back
Top Bottom