Search results for query: *

• Users: S-Pladison
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. S-Pladison

Pixel Art S-Pladison's Art

• S-Pladison's Art • I'm trying to learn how to draw... (Don't use sprites without my permission)
  2. S-Pladison

tModLoader Prefixes for Fishing Poles

This mod was combined with "Iridium Mod".
  3. S-Pladison

Resolved Poll

How to remove a poll from the page? Sorry for my English.
  4. S-Pladison

tModLoader Iridium Mod

• Iridium Mod • At the moment, the development is stopped... What this mod adds: • 20 prefixes for fishing poles • 15 accessories • 3 weapons • 3 dyes • 1 potion • 1 tool • 1 pet • 1 structure • New class, the Spearman | LOL, WHAT??? Supported languages: • English • Русский Mod Wiki...
  5. S-Pladison

tModLoader Help with changing vanilla prefixes.

Does anyone know how to change vanilla prefixes on accessories? Suppose I want the + 4% prefix to the damage to add not only the classic damage type, but also modded damage.
  6. S-Pladison

tModLoader S-Pladison's Yoyo Mod (Old)

22.05.2021: I think I will resurrect this mod... 13.03.2018: My first mod? F... Mod added: - 29 yo-yo - Palmwood Yoyo / Cobweb(20) + Palmwood(10) / Work Bench Pearlwood Yoyo / Cobweb(20) + Pearlwood(10) / Work Bench Rich Mahogany Yoyo / Cobweb(20) + Rich Mahogany(10) / Work Bench Shadewood...
  7. S-Pladison

tModLoader S-Pladison's Mods

S-PLADISON'S YOYO MOD Info: │ So... I once wanted to make a mod that adds a lot of unique yoyos. │ I did it! [mod] But... This was my first mod, and I was just starting to learn programming. │ After several years, I wanted to completely update this mod. │ If you want to help with sprites, write...
  8. S-Pladison

tModLoader S-Pladison Mod

9. S-Pladison

tModLoader GlowMask ( Help ) Add Neon Effect

I want to add a neon effect to the armor. How to do it? __________________________________________________________________________
  10. S-Pladison

tModLoader Glowmask effect ( Help pls ) ( Armor ) ( Crash program and errors )

Where is this and where is the error? public override void PostDrawInWorld(SpriteBatch spriteBatch, Color lightColor, Color alphaColor, float rotation, float scale, int whoAmI) { spriteBatch.Draw ( mod.GetTexture("items/MyItem_Glowmask"), new Vector2 ( item.position.X - Main.screenPosition.X +...
  11. S-Pladison

tModLoader Neon effects! Help pls!

Neon effects!!! How to make such a neon effect?
Back
Top Bottom