Search results for query: *

1. tohann

PS5 World Map Reset

Hello! Terraria updated yesterday and the world map has reset for all my worlds. My current world has about 80 hours into it and most of the world was explored, but now the map is entirely black and needs explored again. Using the world map is crucial for watching the spread of corruption and...
  2. tohann

Console How do console players find recipes since the UI update?

@ClearConscious @Loki Do you have any thoughts on the above questions?
  3. tohann

Thanks for the reply! I was aware of that mechanic and understood it's use, but I always thought it was cumbersome. There were a handful of times very, very early in the game where I used it (literally the first 2-3 hours of ever playing Terraria), but I've never used it afterwards. That's when...
  4. tohann

This is a legit question I've had since the UI update was released and I haven't seen it addressed in a while. I'm hoping someone has a better way or idea. Playing with the new UI has been very frustrating. Ignoring the small text and overlay issues (the opacity config helped a bit), the lack...
  5. tohann

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Hey @Loki , can you expand a little more on what should/could be fixed with the UI for consoles? The console UI has been my (and my kids') biggest problem with the 1.3 update. We stopped playing for months because it was just too cumbersome. Lately we've been resorting to pulling chairs up to...
  6. tohann

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Discovered this issue last night (and reported it via the bug form), but thought I'd post here in case it helps anyone... If you are trying to create a new character and use the same name as an existing character, the new character will not get created. You will just be taken to the character...
  7. tohann

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Do you have an update on the progress down the road to certification? We're over three weeks into a "few more weeks", so it would be nice to hear if things are still on track. Or if you're anywhere near setting submission or release dates.
  8. tohann

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

I have a few worlds and characters on the device. My son has the cloud character/worlds. So I'm not worried about losing the data on the device. It's always fun to start fresh. :)
  9. tohann

I have just one Google account. I'm normally connected to wi-fi and cellular data. When I had the above problem I was connected to both.
  10. tohann

I'm having this issue, too. It started with yesterday's update. Starting the trial/upgraded version of the game says it's connecting to the server, shows the black screen with the spinning/loading indicator, then 1-2 seconds later it shows a message saying it failed to download/install. The...
  11. tohann

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Ah, that makes sense. I use it as a sort of backup of my world if something goes wrong with my gameplay. Like, I defeat the WOF and don't like the corruption/hollow generation, or I don't like which hardmode ores are chosen. But it makes sense if it was intended mainly for world transfer. Thanks...
  12. tohann

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet.... On the ps4 world list, there aren't options to upload or download worlds for the last half of the list.
  13. tohann

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

I updated from the Google Play store and noticed it needed a new permission. It needed permission to access my location. What is the purpose for needing my location? @Loki @505 Games Support
  14. tohann

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

Looks like you can get it now for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.and.games505.terrariacompanion&hl=en
  15. tohann

multi player bug 1.2

Same bug happens for me and my son playing on Galaxy S4 and S3. This started with the last update.
  16. tohann

Mobile Android Character Keyboard

I had this same problem when I was using the Google keyboard instead of the default keyboard that came on my device. So, for my Samsung Galaxy S4, I switched back to the Samsung keyboard and then I was able to type.
  17. tohann

Mobile cant play on 1.2

Same crash here. Crashes about a half second after tapping the Terraria icon. Samsung Galaxy S4 Edit: I should also note I've restarted the device, cleared up some app space (have about 2GB free now) and it still crashes.
  18. tohann

Cloud Save so unreliable...

Android, Samsung Galaxy S4 I've tried using the Cloud Save functionality for the past few months and I've had more problems than it's worth. There have been three separate situations where I've lost my cloud character and world. Fortunately, two of those times I have been able to recover them...
  19. tohann

Mobile Lost Octoberfest items...

Android, Samsung Galaxy S4 After updating to the Thanksgiving update, I noticed some of my Octoberfest items changed to the new Thanksgiving items. For instance, I had the Octoberfest clothing equipped as vanity items, but after updating those items changed to the feather and consumable items...
  20. tohann

Mobile Watsonisawesome, Terraria PE EXPERT (hi there)

Yes, that seems to be the trick. Long swipes in the direction you want to grapple. Thanks for figuring it out!
Back
Top Bottom