Search results for query: *

• Users: tohann
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. tohann

PS5 World Map Reset

Hello! Terraria updated yesterday and the world map has reset for all my worlds. My current world has about 80 hours into it and most of the world was explored, but now the map is entirely black and needs explored again. Using the world map is crucial for watching the spread of corruption and...
  2. tohann

Console How do console players find recipes since the UI update?

This is a legit question I've had since the UI update was released and I haven't seen it addressed in a while. I'm hoping someone has a better way or idea. Playing with the new UI has been very frustrating. Ignoring the small text and overlay issues (the opacity config helped a bit), the lack...
  3. tohann

Cloud Save so unreliable...

Android, Samsung Galaxy S4 I've tried using the Cloud Save functionality for the past few months and I've had more problems than it's worth. There have been three separate situations where I've lost my cloud character and world. Fortunately, two of those times I have been able to recover them...
  4. tohann

Mobile Lost Octoberfest items...

Android, Samsung Galaxy S4 After updating to the Thanksgiving update, I noticed some of my Octoberfest items changed to the new Thanksgiving items. For instance, I had the Octoberfest clothing equipped as vanity items, but after updating those items changed to the feather and consumable items...
Back
Top Bottom