Search results for query: *

1. IDGCaptainRussia

IDG's Ultimate Modded Content Mod Tier List

So... My name is IDGCaptainRussia94, I've been around the block much longer than many, but not as long as others, and I've seen and played alot of mods. With the release of 1.4, I decided to try to compile a complete list of all (as of me writing this: 1.3.5) content mods and rank them based on...
  2. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader SGAmod

ALL CONTENT ON THIS PAGE IS VERY OUTDATED AND DOESN'T SHOW THE MODERN QUALITY OF THE MOD! PLEASE REFER TO THE WIKI (also kinda outdated) AND ESPECIALLY DISCORD FOR UP-TO-DATE INFO. THIS PAGE IS REOPENED ONLY FOR QUESTIONS AND THOSE WHO DON'T USE DISCORD! SGAmod (or Russia's mod with a lack...
  3. IDGCaptainRussia

tModLoader Lets talk about Ancients Awakened and how authors don't use the forums anymore

So for a while now there's been this new mod brewing some of you may have heard of called Ancients Awakened, and some are starting to feel it's going to be a "Calamity Killer" I can't say for that for sure, but from my experiences the mod is really good but it does miss in quite a few areas; it...
  4. IDGCaptainRussia

What are you thoughts: Why Forums like this one havn't died out.

This is a question I often ask myself, forums in general are a dying thing of the past (I blame steam mostly, but there's other reasons), however, but there are some that continue to not only survive, but thrive, such as this one! The old Serious Sam website & forum (that no longer exists) that...
  5. IDGCaptainRussia

(Base mod) Idglibrary - a Library for Coders

This mod, will be getting a proper github when SGAmod releases, and on that note I've been having quite a few people only wanting the code for their own mods. Please don't directly copy code from Idglib to avoid using it as a dependency I made this library largely from edited vanilla code, and...
  6. IDGCaptainRussia

Some Coder for Hire, maybe... (+rant or something)

So basically, I got into coding, learned a good deal of C#, made some things, then looked at Calamity's sprites then looked at how everyone I'm close to has no interest in Terraria, and kinda gave up. A friend then had made a deal to draw sprites, they lost complete interest in helping me and...
  7. IDGCaptainRussia

A proper introduction (myself, formal)

Likely nothing too important just a random guy joining the TCF. However I feel obligated to do this and I didn't see any other topics to do it under so yeah. My name is Captain Russia, I first hailed from the Seriously! Forums where I found my first community (which is pretty much dead now...
  8. IDGCaptainRussia

Calling to World and Player classes isn't working

I didn't want my first post here to be a question like this but I need help with this before I can show anything in this mod I've been working on. public override void UpdateAccessory(Player player, bool hideVisual) { player.GetModPlayer<SGAPlayer>(mod).beefield = 5...
Back
Top Bottom