Search results for query: *

1. mikhail kerman

PC Terraria: 24x24 Pixelbox Bad Apple!! (The true triumph of engineering)

Did you somehow program in a variable framerate or did you do that in post?
  2. mikhail kerman

PC Is there away to make a semi-auto gem tree farm?

From what I understand, your farm uses lava to destroy the trees. Gem trees are not affected by lava.
  3. mikhail kerman

PC 1.4 broke upwards firing traps...

I guess at least now it is consistent with sideways traps. Though i would prefer if those activated pads right next to them as well.
  4. mikhail kerman

PC Is there a way to hoik downwards through blocks?

I think I'll settle with a 3 tall ceiling. I also don't want to create a jungle biome there, so i'm limited to less than 140 brick. I think it is difficult enough for the player not to attempt it.
  5. mikhail kerman

That's insane. Though I couldn't replicate this for 3 or more solid rows. Would having 3 solid rows be hoik proof? Also, I cannot use golf cups because the player has a pickaxe.
  6. mikhail kerman

How can I build a sliding door?

This thread exists, if you are still interested.
  7. mikhail kerman

I think i found a way to prevent hoiking - it is in the corner of the world and surrounded by actuated blocks so that you can't place anything nearby to hoik into the chamber: If someone finds a way to access that, please let me know.
  8. mikhail kerman

I am making a Challenge map, and want to lock an item behind temple brick, requiring the picksaw or higher to progress. Would there be a way for a player to hoik through a solid row of temple brick downwards? They are able to hammer the temple brick as well.
  9. mikhail kerman

PC Is there away to make a semi-auto gem tree farm?

The blocks actuate, but the tree just keeps standing. I tried it with lava too. I swear you couldn't actuate blocks under trees before
  10. mikhail kerman

Always keeping the power on. (Maybe Daytime/Nighttime sensors)

If you are still interested, I posted a compact world load detector. Just connect the blue wire to your timer.
  11. mikhail kerman

PC Reliable, compact world load detector.

These really became simple in 1.4 huh? The blue wire is the output. To build it, first complete the circuit, then add one bucket of honey. The timer is a 1/4 second timer. The logic gate is a flip-flop so that the output is not triggered again when the honey is pumped away. When the world is...
  12. mikhail kerman

any in-depth guides on sliding doors?

I'd say an easier way would be to have a dart trap shoot a dart along a surface with several teal pressure pads. You can adjust the speed of it opening by spacing out the pressure pads by different amounts, and to close it, fire a dart in the opposite direstion. One thing to note is that it...
  13. mikhail kerman

Single Thread RP RP discord server

I have created a server for Terraria RP! It will soon have Calamity RP added, as well as other languages! Here is the invite: link removed by staff Read rules! See you there! Our current goal for the server is to reach 1000 members, to be able to get a promotion in the official terraria server
  14. mikhail kerman

[Project] Why doesn't the water and lava level go down?

If a large mass of water comes out of a 1 block wide hole off screen, it can dupe for ever. You can take a laser drill, dig a 1 wide hole in a floating lake, go off screen, and it will flood the entire world. Also works with oceans (for oceans even a 2 wide gap works since they are so big)
  15. mikhail kerman

tModLoader Antiaris

Found a few bugs. 1) Slimes can be caught with a regular bug net, allowing you to access OP items right when you get the merchant 2) The emerald slime mount deals 60 damage, and if you bounce on an enemy with less than 60 hp, the enemy duplicates, with one dying, and the other one having 1 hp...
  16. mikhail kerman

44-way teleporter

hmm we need to actually try building the whole thing
  17. mikhail kerman

44-way teleporter

you can use two switches on the same wire that take you to different locations, because teleporters teleport you to the farthest teleporter from the switch (by wire length) but then you have to pay close attention to wire lengths if you find ways to expand you can always post pics
  18. mikhail kerman

44-way teleporter

Yes you are right, the gap shouldn't be there. And I will have to fit as many switches as possible. I think switches will even have to exist below the teleporters. If I can't fit all of them, I will have to use an architect gizmo pack
Back
Top Bottom