Search results for query: *

1. mikhail kerman

PC Is there a way to hoik downwards through blocks?

I am making a Challenge map, and want to lock an item behind temple brick, requiring the picksaw or higher to progress. Would there be a way for a player to hoik through a solid row of temple brick downwards? They are able to hammer the temple brick as well.
  2. mikhail kerman

PC Reliable, compact world load detector.

These really became simple in 1.4 huh? The blue wire is the output. To build it, first complete the circuit, then add one bucket of honey. The timer is a 1/4 second timer. The logic gate is a flip-flop so that the output is not triggered again when the honey is pumped away. When the world is...
  3. mikhail kerman

Single Thread RP RP discord server

I have created a server for Terraria RP! It will soon have Calamity RP added, as well as other languages! Here is the invite: link removed by staff Read rules! See you there! Our current goal for the server is to reach 1000 members, to be able to get a promotion in the official terraria server
  4. mikhail kerman

44-way teleporter

Inspired by this image on the wiki, (a 36-way teleporter), I wanted to see the maximum ossible teleport locations while standing on the spot And behold, the 44-way teleporter: I didn't change much, just added a gap in the middle, which allows a few more wires to exists. I have a 48 way design...
  5. mikhail kerman

Console friendly, 16-way teleporter!

Someone probably alredy did it, But today I made this super simple 16-way teleporter hub
  6. mikhail kerman

PC Pixel box display

I recently made a pixel box display. If someone doesn't know what a pixel box is, they can check here It works by clicking a switch on the top and left, and a pixel at the crossing lights up. Do not forget to flip the switches back before moving on to the next pixel. The other switch is reset It...
Back
Top Bottom