Search results for query: *

1. Toidiedud

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I'd have to say that my RNG luck is pretty good (albeit annoying); Farmed crimson for key, that took about 3 days of 3 - 4 hour sessions. About 2 days after I get the key and the vampire knives molds are introduced, so going out to check all the new stuff I pass the crimson and on my first kill...
  2. Toidiedud

tAPI Mod Creation Tools

Haha. Don't worry i had the issue initially, it seems rather than tAPI making an exe called "tAPI.exe" it now takes the name "Terraria" and renames the original Terraria.exe to Terraria.bak.exe (a backup of the original). To fix the installation just rename "Terraria" to "tAPI" and also rename...
  3. Toidiedud

tAPI Mod Creation Tools

I can confirm that there is no message telling you there is an update available. Also the Debug message has gone too. Aswell as no .tapi. I still have issues with ICM but i'm checking if its my side only. If not ill leave a message of whats wrong in the other thread but for now all is good...
  4. Toidiedud

tAPI Mod Creation Tools

Just downloaded to confirm that. However, i am still getting the file and it is still being put into unsorted which i find peculiar because when i'm downloading the zip the .tapi isn't there. Ok, and i have gotten rid of it. Ill check the update and post success or issues (hope none).
  5. Toidiedud

tAPI Mod Creation Tools

I have done some testing as to what causes the crash. So far i have resulted from crashing only from having the .tapi file from MCT being moved/copied into the local folder. However, i have done a fresh install of Terraria wiping everything from the folder. When the game launches it has a...
Back
Top Bottom