Search results for query: *

1. punchready

Can't launch terraria when i press singleplayer

But Terraria *can* detect this and inform the user about what to do to potentially get things working again, like glasia has been posting under the hundreds of posts about it.
  2. punchready

Data problems

Terraria saves players and worlds locally in your documents folder by default. Considering you follow the uncommon (and somewhat pointless in my opinion) habit of regularly wiping your computer, you hopefully backed up your data before doing so?
  3. punchready

PC Accidently deactivated pet/ light pet (Please help)

You can toggle pets (and accessories) by clicking the little eye icon in the top right corner of the slot.
  4. punchready

PC Multiplayer desync

That very likely originates from your Internet connection(s). Terraria synchronizes player movement very sparsely but often enough to basically prevent any desync with a sufficiently responsive connection. Making everything smooth even in the face of connection jitter is an extremely hard...
  5. punchready

Boss Loot Bags Master Mode Not Dropping

Technically, it only drops one singular bag, but every player is able to pick it up without affecting the other players :^) There are already known bugs where one player "gives" their opportunity to pick up the bag to another player, leaving them with no bag and the other with two bags. This is...
  6. punchready

Mobile Magic lantern

There might be a difference from the PC version (which is unusual) causing that, from a quick test i did on PC their intensity doesn't seem that different when considering the higher humanly perceived brightness. This is also heavily influenced by the lighting setting on PC, for example "white"...
  7. punchready

Mobile Magic lantern

The light projectiles emit is determined in a somewhat convoluted way, but as far as i understand, they emit the same level of light, just the Crimson Heart emits a color that has twice the perceived brightness than that of the Magic Lantern (0.18 vs 0.09).
  8. punchready

PC How do I restore corrupted .plr and .wld files?

Player files are encrypted (but the key is extremely easy to find, might be an attempt (but why?? lmao) at preventing inventory editors), otherwise follow the same format as world files: World files start with the current game release (279 for 1.4.4.9) as a 32 bit integer (0x17 0x01 0x00 0x00...
  9. punchready

PC Throwing lava bomb while in water breaks liquid physics

This seems to be purely a syncing issue: you should be able to rejoin the server and see the proper world state.
  10. punchready

Spooky Armor speed boost looks more like 11% than 20%

I've confirmed that the leggings correctly give a 20% speed boost: if (armorPiece.type == 1834) { moveSpeed += 0.2f; maxMinions++; minionDamage += 0.11f; }
  11. punchready

PC The Staff + Axe of Regrowth is drastically less effective on Blinkroot

https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Staff_of_Regrowth
  12. punchready

PC Terraria is not starting

You should add the -logerrors -logfile options in steam and send the logfile from the install directory
  13. punchready

No, the other way around: 60 is an increase of only about 9.1% from 55 (that would be the percentage you calculated), while the actual additional speed boost to get from 55 to 60 in my example was 10%. I'll look at the code to confirm that the speed boost of the set is indeed what is written in...
  14. punchready

You certainly cannot measure a speed increase like this: the individual speed bonuses get added together before being applied to a final terminal velocity (i.e. the maximum velocity you achieve). Imagine having a base terminal velocity of 50 and a speed boost of 10% (your sunflowers), making a...
  15. punchready

PC Crashing after clicking singleplayer OR multi

Have you ensured that OneDrive is actually running and active?
  16. punchready

I have a problem starting the game

Insert the OneDrive copypasta again (101th time this was reported lmao)
  17. punchready

Nevermind, I totally forgot the point of harvesting non blooming plants But yeah I would say that OP is simply experiencing only a third of the Blinkroots blooming at once
  18. punchready

i need to disable f7, f8, and f11

The hot bar is hard coded to use the number keys always, and so are the F7 etc debug screens, you will need to modify the game or use an external program that messes with keyboard inputs to disable that
  19. punchready

And I said that the Staff of Regrowth will not harvest non blooming plants in planter boxes, that doesn't mean that nothing else can :) I of course know that it's effect is simply applied when any herb breaks for any reason while the player is holding it. But Blinkroot randomly exits the...
  20. punchready

I copied that from the wiki, you should make an edit there if it is incorrect 🤷 You might be overlooking the "in planter boxes or clay pots" part? Also not sure how one would get 100 blink roots to bloom at once in vanilla?
Back
Top Bottom