Search results for query: *

1. Lockheed

Truffle Worm AFK Farming Guide

DicemanX, you are a credit to the Terraria community. Thank you for all of your work, both on YouTube, and here in the forums.
  2. Lockheed

My collection of builds

Excellent job on your designs! I really liked them all.
  3. Lockheed

Terraria on sale for 75% off at The Humble Store!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Terraria has one of the best cost:value ratios of any game. It's a steal even at full price, but on sale, it's a must-have for anybody. I always keep a few copies around for friends. Also, it's nice to see a site that donates to charity, and of the...
  4. Lockheed

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

I actually had a few of my luckiest moments last night. In my one and only visit to the hard mode dungeon, I obtained a Paladin's Hammer after killing just 1 paladin, and an Inferno Fork and Shadowbeam Staff after killing only or two of their associated enemies. The RNG gods smiled upon me...
  5. Lockheed

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

One game that uses a wiring system, that you guys could also draw inspiration from, is Prison Architect. It already has a logic gate system in place, and has some different wiring mechanics than what Terraria currently utilizes. ------------------------ There have already been a ton of items...
  6. Lockheed

I can't say that I've ever seen a natural campfire myself. That's cool! Proof that Terrarians...

I can't say that I've ever seen a natural campfire myself. That's cool! Proof that Terrarians roamed the lands before we were around. Now their remains can be found in sturdy fossil.
  7. Lockheed

Does this only happen to me???

Ya, not even that. It was completely blank. Lava and fall damage have probably killed more players than anything else in the game.
  8. Lockheed

That's an excellent theory, and is what I believe to have happened. It was late, and I was tired, so it's possible. I just really feel like I was at full health though. gah! I went straight to the tombstone to check the death message in order to find out what had happened... When I clicked on...
  9. Lockheed

So, last night I was playing and died again. I was at full 200 health, mining obsidian, when a little bit of lava poured over the top of me. I died in literally 2 ticks of damage, standing in water. Has this happened to anybody else? Is there some sort of lava mechanic that I'm unaware of? I've...
  10. Lockheed

PC Am I the only one mad at the world gen?

I agree! Also, I feel that unless you get an early Rotted Fork, the BoC is much more difficult than the EoW.
  11. Lockheed

Ever watch Yu Yu Hakusho? That and Sailor Moon are two of my all-time favorite animes. What are...

Ever watch Yu Yu Hakusho? That and Sailor Moon are two of my all-time favorite animes. What are some of yours?
  12. Lockheed

Oh, OK!!! Do you play Terraria on the Xbox 360 then? If so, how do you like the controls and...

Oh, OK!!! Do you play Terraria on the Xbox 360 then? If so, how do you like the controls and multiplayer on it? I was thinking of picking it up to play with my wife, but wasn't sure if I should.
  13. Lockheed

Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't specify what game I was talking about... I'm always looking for nice...

Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't specify what game I was talking about... I'm always looking for nice people to play League of Legends with. For a second there, I was like "is League on Xbox 360 and I didn't know?" haha! I'm also open to play Terraria with new people as well. I play it on the PC though.
  14. Lockheed

I love how constructive the input always is from this community. Also, my original post was made in a rage, but truth be told that I consider this to be one of the best games ever made, and it certainly has one of the all-time greatest cost:gaming-value ratios ever. There's also the...
  15. Lockheed

Ya, that was an incredible portrait. I'm always looking for nice people to play with, if you...

Ya, that was an incredible portrait. I'm always looking for nice people to play with, if you ever wanna add me! My username is Lockheed300
  16. Lockheed

CC Creation Compendium # 27

All of the entries are amazing, as always! @Flor3nce2456 made a really cool little house. It looks extremely simple at first glance, but there's a ton of small, intricate details that really add to the look. It feels like a real home, with a foundation and everything. I love the sign post too...
  17. Lockheed

Solid advice! Thank you!
  18. Lockheed

Exiting the game completely and starting it again fixed the problem. It only took a hardcore death to figure that out. *Facepalm*
  19. Lockheed

Tell me if I'm the only one this happens to, or if I'm doing something wrong, or if this is how it's supposed to be... I open the world overview map (escape, map option on the far left), and when I exit (either by pushing escape or clicking the map button in the lower left corner), whichever...
  20. Lockheed

Reducing the Endgame Grind

You both have perfectly valid, well-stated points. I agree with the game's current design. I believe the idea is, "I have to beat the best to be the best." Also, the Moon Lord is supposed to be the ultimate challenge; a challenge that would be made lesser if you already had the most powerful...
Back
Top Bottom