Search results for query: *

1. Jacob mccreless

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I'll just change my key bindings before and after boss fights like I've been doing. It's annoying but it's the only way I can play how I like it
  2. Jacob mccreless

Flying mounts just don't work like wings though
  3. Jacob mccreless

Used to you could bind 2 different buttons for the same action. Like jump for example. I use the x button to jump when I'm fighting events and normal gameplay. It's more comfortable to me overall but it makes it harder for boss fights. I would use the left trigger to jump for boss fights...
  4. Jacob mccreless

I'm glad someone agrees with me!
  5. Jacob mccreless

That is constructive and useful feedback. He's one of the many people letting you know how terrible these new menus look. It's literally unplayable it's so clear and small. And I'm sick of people saying zoom in. It doesn't matter how much you zoom in. Menu size stays exactly the same. This...
  6. Jacob mccreless

They're still not even close to what the controls used to be
  7. Jacob mccreless

Goodbye Ocram, you will be missed

He's still too easy even with that. Heck. I found him easier than all 3 mechanical bosses. He just didn't ever fit.
  8. Jacob mccreless

Goodbye Ocram, you will be missed

It will be weird not having ocram in the game anymore but he was a terrible end game boss fight. I would literally just stand there with beetle armor on and not even move and use my flair on on him. It killed him in about 30 seconds and I barely took damage. He was just too easy. It was a...
  9. Jacob mccreless

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Ya man. The old version is stable. I did notice on my ps4 that single player is stable. That's why it's made me mad that it hasn't been released yet on Xbox.
  10. Jacob mccreless

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I have hundreds of hours on Xbox and that has never once happened to me. If you can't connect to your friends and they can't connect to you just hard reset your console. I did that and never had any problems again of not being able to connect. It's completely stable. That's literally you're...
Back
Top Bottom