Search results for query: *

1. Terramity

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Well, Momento only lacks its projectile, otherwise, it's still a fairly good medium-ranged melee weapon, frustrating as it may be for a hybrid class.
  2. Terramity

tModLoader The Stars Above - 'Conquer the world's evils, Starfarers at your side.'

Sadly there's some conflict between this mod and Terraria Overhaul, Memento Muse' Rhythm Guage fails to progress the sweetspot, most likely due to some conflict in how their melee system works
  3. Terramity

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

welp i fought the Moon Lord yesterday... for about 30 seconds before i saw inevatably killed by my own stupidity in thinking that i could face him
  4. Terramity

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

ah... finally we can get rid of the Moon Lord in our own turf.
  5. Terramity

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

I JUST GOT THE WORST GLITCH EVER... my ENTIRE 1.3 ready world just got replaced by the world of a friend of mine and i have no way of getting it back... i cant even use the chests ARRRRRRRGHHH
  6. Terramity

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Well at least we all have time to perfect our classes, get weapons, armor, potions, and so on before 1.3 drops... so at least it's not a complete loss. Even now i still need to defeat Duke Fishron so i'm in better favor of getting to the goals i wanted to complete before Ocram goes away forever.
Back
Top Bottom