Search results for query: *

1. Pinhead Larry

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

At least pc still gets it before console. Too bad I’m on the console side-_-. Take all the time you need. If there’s anything you’ve taught me with the 3 year wait for 1.3, it’s patience.
  2. Pinhead Larry

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

You must not be paying attention. Have you never heard of a cancelled game? If something is broken beyond repair, you don’t repair it. That is the whole point of saying broken beyond repair. In a sense, that is what they were trying to say with this game. So if you want to go try and fix it in...
  3. Pinhead Larry

Thanks for saving me the trouble of having to think of the proper words for a comeback lol
  4. Pinhead Larry

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Can’t wait for the dungeon defenders 2 update to come to consoles. I could use some shinobi armor as vanity.
  5. Pinhead Larry

I was thinking the same thing, my dude
  6. Pinhead Larry

Just stop, dude. You trying to sound all smart and going all like “I was right, stupid” isn’t really gonna cut it here. They learned their lesson so just leave it at that. They aren’t going to stop development of an entire game based on one guy’s opinion. What would you do if someone was just...
  7. Pinhead Larry

This means... Shall updates be coming to console sooner now?
  8. Pinhead Larry

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

I only played multiplayer to attempt to get double treasure bags by having my friend in the game, which didn’t even work.
  9. Pinhead Larry

Dude, multiplayer is glitchy as crap.
  10. Pinhead Larry

For the world overwrite thing, if my friend is in my world, his will get overwritten instead of mine, right?
  11. Pinhead Larry

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Is it cheap if I put a bed in the nurse’s house to teleport to when I’m low health while fighting the moon lord? Btw the vortex beater needs a buff.
  12. Pinhead Larry

Whoa, dude. Chill out. @ClearConscious isn’t involved in the production and management of Terraria. It literally says “community manager”. He gives us information on when updates are expected to release and to answer whatever questions someone may have to help us out. Before you start blaming...
  13. Pinhead Larry

Now time to wait for the companion cube, although I still gots plenty to do.
  14. Pinhead Larry

One more thing: why aren’t the cultists spawning?
  15. Pinhead Larry

Why won’t the Martian madness event show up? The background changed, but I can’t find the actual Martians.
  16. Pinhead Larry

I freakin love this. Pipeworks and Re-logic, you guys are awesome. This is the most excited I’ve ever been for an amazing product like this. It even surpasses my expectations. Thank you guys so much.
  17. Pinhead Larry

I don’t really like the new crafting interface. It takes me like 5 years to find the item I’m trying to craft.
  18. Pinhead Larry

Whelp, my experience is fine. No bugs or anything really. Only complaint is the d-pad quick select resetting every time I play. That is minor, though. I can live with it. Or die with it, cuz expert mode is like someone put a thumb tack in my chair, if you know what I mean. Well, it would be more...
  19. Pinhead Larry

How I have one of those small Vizio screens which used to be for a computer
Back
Top Bottom