Search results for query: *

1. Domidoy

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

[00:13:03] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.Main.DrawNPCExtras(NPC n, Boolean beforeDraw, Single addHeight, Single addY, Color npcColor, Vector2 halfSize, SpriteEffects npcSpriteEffect) at...
  2. Domidoy

I seem to have run into a bug where the guardians are disappearing when I talk to them as NPCs. Not really sure what the cause might be, but it only started happening a few minutes before I started taking this video. Perhaps some event triggered this to happen? I'm still able to call them and...
  3. Domidoy

That sounds awesome. It's exactly how I use my own hotbar :D Have you tried using tModLoader 64-Bit? It helps a lot especially with a mod like Terraria Overhaul. It won't fix all bugs, but it will help if you want to install a lot of mods.
  4. Domidoy

Nice mod! The NPPplayers system was the feature I missed the most from N Terraria after I started to play more tModLoader mods. I think that this mod definitely has a bright future. Have you already considered making a priority weapon slot for the Guardians? I've found that sometimes I want the...
  5. Domidoy

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Does anyone know if there is a way to disable the items not despawning? The items are lagging up my world since they don't despawn anymore xD
  6. Domidoy

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Is there any way to disable the item timers? There are so many items in my world, and it's lagging it up.
  7. Domidoy

tModLoader Magic Storage

Is there a way to quick stack like in regular chests?
  8. Domidoy

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

can you make mac version pls
  9. Domidoy

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Uh, is anyone else having issues downloading it on Mac?
  10. Domidoy

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Do you have other mods installed? I'm experiencing the same problem, except I have Thorium, Tremor, CheatSheet, and Zoalken installed. Maybe it's a result of a conflict of mods combined with Enemy Prefixes.
  11. Domidoy

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

This mod is absolutely amazing! It adds to the variety in enemies that I was looking for. Have you ever considered creating perhaps some sort of method of spawning custom enemies with prefixes, maybe a cheat extension for the mod Cheat Sheet?
  12. Domidoy

Mac Modded Terraria Crashes Every 15 Minutes

The Terraria I play on my Mac is a modded version, but I wasn't sure where the root of the crashes were coming from, and I don't know which mod is causing the crashes. Can anyone help me analyze this crash report and help me determine what is crashing the game? ty Process...
  13. Domidoy

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Also waiting for Mac Compatibility over here T^T
  14. Domidoy

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Possible crash bug? Frequent crashes on Mac every 15 minutes or so. Process: Terraria.bin.osx [5715] Path: /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Terraria.app/Contents/MacOS/./Terraria.bin.osx Identifier: org.Terraria Version: 1.0...
  15. Domidoy

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Absolutely love this mod! The time and effort put into this mod is greatly appreciated, and the content is exactly what I'm looking for. Keep up the good work! I'll be on as soon as there is an update! :)
  16. Domidoy

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Anyone here know about the sound bug on the Mac? Where during random times some sounds go missing and the background music doesn't change? It hasn't been fixed since the first 1.3 update of Terraria and I have tried to see if it was a vanilla Terraria problem but it seems to be some sort of mod...
  17. Domidoy

Mac Fullscreen Crash in Latest Build & Sound Issues

But do you guys know how to fix the sound bug T^T
  18. Domidoy

I like all of me, except I think the episode that really got me interested was "The Game" ^.^

I like all of me, except I think the episode that really got me interested was "The Game" ^.^
  19. Domidoy

N Terraria 6 on a Mac?

How does one use Wine to install it?
  20. Domidoy

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Is anyone else having a bug where the music and sounds are sort of messed up? On mine, for some reason, whenever I switch biomes or do a boss, the music does not change unless the current song has finished itself. Most times I leave the desert biome and into the forest biome and the desert music...
Back
Top Bottom