Search results for query: *

1. R

Xbox Series S/X Help with WOF on For the Worthy Legendary mode

Any tips on how to beat wall of flesh on FTW? Using Nights Edge/Molten armor, all accessories to menacing/lucky. Using buffs, heart lanterns, honey, etc. The imps & their fireballs are too over-powering. I tried this set up below but the darts weren't stopping the imps from firing as they do in...
  2. R

Xbox Series S/X Shimmer lake not working/no aether biome

Playing on xbox x. I have 2 different worlds that were created after 1.4.4 came out. In one of the worlds, when I got to the shimmer lake that was generated at start of world, there is no aether biome/starry background, and when I drop items in, like lemons or heart crystals - nothing happens...
  3. R

Resolved [1.4.3] [Xbox Series S/X] Pylons not for sale

On 1.4.3, sure it's something obvious I'm missing, but no NPC's are selling pylongs. I've defeated Eye of Cthulhu, I have the arms dealer/nurse in the desert (houses are close), I have the painter & dryad in the jungle, and in the forest I have the merchant, zoologist, & guide. Houses are close...
  4. R

Resolved [Xbox One] What is item #444 in the console Bestiary?

I know looking at the wiki the numbering is a little off because PC has a few more entries, but I can't figure out what I'm missing, I have the flocko at 442, slime bunny at 443 & the UFO demon eye at 445. On the wiki there isn't anything between those last 2. Thanks
  5. R

Xbox One Traveling Merchant not visiting consistently?

Anyone else having issues with the Traveling Merchant not visiting on a semi-regular basis. I'm in a Journey Mode world and he(she?) has only come 3-4 days. Not sure many days I've played in game but it's been quite a few. Thanks Dan
  6. R

Xbox One Possible to transfer profile to different xbox account

Not sure if this is possible, my son is 8. He's been playing terraria for 2ish years. When he started, everything he did on xbox was done under my email. He now has his own and we're starting to move his games over to his own account. Is it possible to move his saved characters/worlds that were...
Back
Top Bottom