Search results for query: *

1. Ryorama

Question about possibly contacting the developers

Hello, I have a question about if it would be possible for me to contact the developers. The reason I'm asking this is because I've been spending the past few weeks rewriting how Terraria handles all it's content to make it more efficient and optimized and I would like to tell the developers...
  2. Ryorama

Console A bit more features for one more update

I think that the 3DS edition should have one more update including some missing features and even some 1.3 content.here is what they should do... 1.dyes,dye trader. 2.yoyos 3.the 1.3 textures 4.1.3 music 5.the lunar event,lunar pillars,lunatic cultest,moonlord 6.rest of the npcs...
  3. Ryorama

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

Do we have a release date yet. I can’t wait for this update!
  4. Ryorama

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

This looks very cool. But do you think there will be something like this for the 3ds. I'm just wondering,but I really hope that there will be.
  5. Ryorama

NPCs & Enemies Animals

I want to see more animals to the game like Bears,Lions.Stuff like that would be cool to see in the game.
  6. Ryorama

Game Mechanics More health

Sorry,it should be under game mechanics.
  7. Ryorama

Game Mechanics More health

I would like to see stronger bosses for post Moon Lord.But if there stronger you will need more health.So it would be cool if those could be put into the game. I think the max limit for the new health line should be about 700 depending how strong the bosses are. Anyway just one of my...
  8. Ryorama

tModLoader Pokemod

Are you still working on the mod? I hope you are because its a very good mod.
Back
Top Bottom