Search results for query: *

1. Perume

Terraria Bad Ideas

Depending on the skin tone you choose upon creating your character, you may get sunburnt. This debuff can take place anywhere in the surface of the world, with increased chances in the desert and the beach. It also has increased chances in the snow biome (it does happen in real life, after all)...
  2. Perume

Game Mechanics "Guaranteed Crits" weapon mechanic

Well, it has been mentioned already, but fire-based weapons (such as the flamelash or flamethrower) should crit whenever they hit an "slimed" enemy. It would actually make the slime gun useful.
  3. Perume

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Well, it does work on newer versions, but it shows 1.3.0.8 as the current Terraria version. I have yet to see if it's true or just a cosmetic thing.
  4. Perume

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Human knees can negate falls up to 3 meters high. But, in Terraria, you can easily fall up to 15 meters without even flinching.
  5. Perume

Blocks & Decoration Sharing your music: the Boombox

Support. I would be able to troll my friends so hard with this.
  6. Perume

Your Favourite Enemy

I used to like the Duke, but that was it. However, beating him in expert mode has made me love him. His fight was one of the most enjoyable ones in expert mode, and also he dropped really nice loot.
  7. Perume

Your Favourite Enemy

Well, I've always had an obsession with the destroyer. It's really fun to fight against it, and worth it if you are doing a ranger playthrough. Also, in spite of all the hate that people have towards it, I love -the infamous- Crawltipedes. Mainly because of two things: 1 - It has an unique...
  8. Perume

Weapons & Equip The Lunar Edge - A Barrier-Creating Knife

I really like this idea, and it seems like a fun weapon to mess around with! However, how would it work in multiplayer? Would we be able to encase monsters between two walls and see them rise to infinity? (As they would get a bit higher every time they touched the barrier)
  9. Perume

Which species is Plantera?

I don't think I expressed myself well (English is hard :sigh:) What I meant is, if we removed all sci-fi, weird, terrarian elements from Plantera (such as the spiky tentacles, the ability to shoot razor leaves, its general awareness of its surroundings...) and left it as an ordinary plant, which...
  10. Perume

Which species is Plantera?

Obviously, there isn't any real-life plant species capable of slinging itself through a jungle in order to destroy some (maybe not so) innocent people. However, has anyone ever wondered if Plantera resembles any real-life species of plants? I mean, any real flower?
  11. Perume

Game Mechanics Armor/Vanity-Themed NPC Lines

I'd love to see NPCs react to bosses and invasions too. "There's a giant lovecraftian beast peeping through the window, but boy, that sun is hot!". Perhaps making them seem concerned or scared would help in making them more lively.
  12. Perume

Weapons & Equip Solar Boots

I'd love to see the master ninja gear upgraded with vortex fragments. It would allow to dash faster and longer, would have a higher chance to avoid damage (15% maybe?) and its special ability would be that, when pressing "s" (Or the default down key) it should allow the character to latch onto...
  13. Perume

NPCs & Enemies Change Projectile Reflect Mechanic

I find projectile reflection rather unique and fun, so I'm against removing it (Accidentally killing your friends while fighting mimics had never been so much fun). However, it is poorly telegraphed and inconsistent. So, to solve that: -Projectiles reflected should be completely engulfed in a...
  14. Perume

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

11 cells. A surprisingly low amount.
  15. Perume

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

I left the game AFK to farm some Power Cells in expert mode. I think I left it for too long. I got the chance to decorate the farm afterwards.
  16. Perume

Other Individual achievements for each character

Basically, giving each character an individual achievement list. That way, you can check what have you done with each character. The "general" achievement list would stay the same, and any achievement earned with any character for the first time will appear in both that character's list and the...
  17. Perume

What is the craziest thing you've ever done in Terraria?

Generate a new world. Look for chests in the surface. Fall. Survive with 1hp. Get an achievement. My first minutes with 1.3. Also, I did a 1.2 playthrough with a friend. Killed the WoF with an overly short hellbridge and no more than 220 max life. Also, thanks to lagging, we accidentaly flooded...
  18. Perume

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Minion Biomes?! Wieldable Minions?! Do Summoners even go to Class...?

The first thing that comes to mind when thinking about direct minion damage is the witch doctor from Diablo III. Some of his attacks involve summoning flaming bats, so why not making weapons like this? Those would be similar to magic weapons like the bat scepter or the wasp gun. But with minion...
  19. Perume

Weapons & Equip A Watery Liquid

About buying it from the steampunker, I guess that steampunker in the jungle = Watery solution, and steampunker in the desert = Drying solution. But I'm not sure about crafting it, as no other solution has crafting recipes.
  20. Perume

PC Hey all, I am selling any item! (Within reason)

How much for the Rainbow Crystal staff? I've got ankh charm components, quest fish, moon lord drops, luminite...
Back
Top Bottom