Search results for query: *

1. GhostEcho

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Your source, Pedguin says it's a "marble" biome in this video. Still researching. Fun stuff.
  2. GhostEcho

Interesting. Do either of you have anything backing it up? I'd be interested in seeing it. That alien creature on the right at 1:03 just looks so out of place in a desert.
  3. GhostEcho

Take a better look at 1:05 on the video...That is not the hallow, but there are souls of light. So as far as I can tell, yes, there is an alternate hallow.
  4. GhostEcho

We finally get to see what Red had in mind for that alternate hallow :D Very excited.
  5. GhostEcho

Weapons & Equip Fixing wing dominance/Lucky horseshoe worthlessness

YES! What a perfect choice. I'll add it right away. Thanks a milliard :) Therein lies the problem to me. If you have a definite "best" wing set-fishron wings- then absolutely everyone would use it. Maybe someone will use the hoverboard because that is actually different. And yes, some might use...
  6. GhostEcho

Biomes & Nature Alternate Hallows

Eh, I don't agree. I'm all for the biome being similar, but a complete copy/paste is overkill. On a side note: I added your enemy idea to the post along with several more textures I made. I appreciate the ideas, I hope you keep posting more :)
  7. GhostEcho

Em. I totally would have, but I didn't see it on the top. And I am unfamiliar with this code. I assume the code is {strikthrough} and {/strikethrough}? with brackets...obviously. Edit: Nope. is {s} and {/s}. Thanks crackshotCerberus.
  8. GhostEcho

You mean the grayed out letters? That was just for completeness' sake. It's noted as being the old idea
  9. GhostEcho

Not much I can say. I love em but...eeeeeehhhhh... I expected this kinda comment though, so no worries :D I updated the post, first idea is changed now.
  10. GhostEcho

That sounds perfect ^^ I was thinking of that myself back when I posted it on TO, but I thought no one would agree with it :confused: I guess I was wrong. I'm with you man(except for the part where I actually use them...yeah...I like flying lol) Then we agree, awesome :)
  11. GhostEcho

Haha, that's true :DBut I can only work with what I've got.
  12. GhostEcho

Weapons & Equip The guardian shield:a different class of shield

Let's say said player also has the paladin shield equipped in multiplayer. That's basically a 25% damage reduction for your teammates. You might want to add a "shields cannot be dual wielded" line in there or maybe just not those two. Also: This totes looks like a purple catseye from resident...
  13. GhostEcho

Well as it stands the frostspark boots, ankh shield, and fishron wings are the tree most powerful accessories in the game...I don't think they need to be anymore powerful than they already are :/ The idea of this thread is to promote diversity in accessory use, not minimize it.
  14. GhostEcho

I was going to wait until there were more ideas, but it's been like 20 hours. lol. Anyway I like the one idea you have so far, not sure about the name though.
  15. GhostEcho

Were you to reply with a proper rebuttal I most certainly would concede, but just saying something should be out classed is fruitless. The cobalt shield is acquired at about the same time as a lucky horseshoe, but nothing replaces that. Heck, it's one of the single most used accessories. Also...
  16. GhostEcho

They do have a better effect: flight. I'm totally for wings being more powerful because later game and all, but nullifying a unique ability like no fall damage is too much. What ideas do you have as an alternative?
  17. GhostEcho

I have a few ideas on how to balance wings not only with other accessories, but with other wings. I posted this on the other terraria forums a long while back, but I've changed it up a bit since then. First: Balancing wings with other accessories. Second: Balancing wings with each other...
  18. GhostEcho

Haha, thanks. I guess I should try to be more active. I just kinda forget to be active...

Haha, thanks. I guess I should try to be more active. I just kinda forget to be active sometimes...and then it's 4 months later ;P
  19. GhostEcho

Oh, cool. Well I'm all ears! I kinda ran outa steam when the comments stopped. Maybe you can get me rolling again ;P
Back
Top Bottom