Search results for query: *

1. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

When I was going through SCal, the hit counter was responsible for...well, 99% of my deaths, especially after I sort of gave up on my first run (I was doing just calamity), when I got to doing this mod with stuff like Thorium, Fargo's, it was a lot easier in comparison to how it was previously...
  2. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It could be handy, or have it so that the temple key plantera drops can be crafted into the different keys, using different materials. But this is how it is and...well, I sorta think it works. They keys were part of a vanilla, and at least they're a lot easier to get here. But having them as a...
  3. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Sounds like the evil island. One of the more recent updates added in an "Evil Island", which is the opposite world evil then what the world started with, so, in your case, it'd be a corrupted island. The clouds are replaced with Demonite, and it's just in general corrupted, with a corrupted...
  4. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Huh...the initial post got updated That picture though...amazing! And it's nice that Aquatic Scourge got some lore!
  5. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

From what I'm aware of, Yharim is fought prior to Draedon. DS-C-Evil Boss 2-SG Cryo-BE-AS-Cal-L&S-Astralgeldon-AD-PB-R PG-P-Sentinels-Polter-Dog-Bumble-Yharon-SCal (I think they're pre Yharim, don't know)-Yharim-Draedon-Goozma. I think Goozma's post Draedon, that's what I've heard. But I may...
  6. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Too add onto Link's tip... Learn the boss. Not what they are, not the lore, but how they act in battle. Learn the battle itself. SCalamitas is an intense battle and a difficult process. The boss follows a pattern, it's best to know what to expect. Also, I'd suggest having the boss health bar...
  7. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

For the first part, that is why I'm asking if I can read right. (And I'm not a dev, I just picked this up from....a source.)
  8. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've also picked up word that Amidias and Yharim will also be NPC's, if I can read right. Is that true?
  9. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just to add on to that, you'll need Effulgent Feathers, Cosmilite bars, both Nightmare Fuel and Endothermic Energy, and some Darksun Fragments from Mothron. Along with a lead core. Total ------------- Feathers-22 Cosmilite-22 Darksun Fragments-22 Endothermic Energy-45 Nightmare Fuel-45 Lead...
  10. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Neither of them have had any voices, from what I have seen. I'm willing to bet that Yharim isn't mute, however. But Goozma's just a slime god on Yharim's Stimulants, short story short. Or atleast slime god 2.0. In a sense. (I'm sure the fight will be a lot different, but lore-wise.)
  11. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm willing to bet Stained, Brutal Calamity will be really good...however... I'm actually heavily looking forward to Yharim's theme, or Draedon's. I have a feeling that one of those two will have the best theme, personally. Mainly due to who they are, and I really liked Infernal Catharsis...
  12. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'll have to check regarding the Sulfur Issue, I'm sure it is, but I don't remember exactly. Though for the Profaned Crags, they're supposed to spawn in the far left of the underworld, the design of it's terrain has been altered Slightly. From a mountainous area with the eye in the middle, it...
  13. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm pretty sure the change logs for the updates are in the discord, in it's own channel. They've even got the changelog for the next update. ...And boy, does this next one look big.
  14. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I personally wouldn't be against another cultist style boss.
  15. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That Reaper Shark's gonna come in and do Reaper Shark stuff
  16. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hmm... Sounds like bubble crab man too me. Not any other Crabby Crabs that might be Fungi's to be around.
  17. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I heard about it, but if it truly is real... ...This could be interesting, almost as interesting as the little town NPC thing I saw the other day on there.
  18. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This.... This.... This is beautiful!!! I'm a big trophy fanatic, so that's mainly why I always get that feeling of accomplishment when I hang up trophies on the wall, I wasn't too happy to see some bosses get trophies, but I was fine with the ones we got, but this... This is amazing
  19. Mangetsu

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Ah, I remember this I had around the same situation about 2-3 months ago When I put in a few more mods for my 2nd playthrough, I went back to my 1st world without taking off those mods, and...well... I had legendary weapons hanged up, they all got changed, I believe Malachite to Abombination...
  20. Mangetsu

CC Creation Compendium #59

These are pretty darn awesome! (It's interesting to see Mods start to be a part of this.)
Back
Top Bottom