Search results for query: *

1. Grodus

tModLoader The Throwing Expansion

Update! Thanks for the heads-up on these glitches, I have fixed them; I fixed the Titanium Galea set, and it no longer makes you invincible. Thanks for letting me know about this glitch, I probably would not have seen it myself otherwise. Thanks for these suggestions; I fixed the Cursed...
  2. Grodus

By the way, sorry for the late response, I stopped checking this forum as often and just today...

By the way, sorry for the late response, I stopped checking this forum as often and just today checked it again.
  3. Grodus

I would love to have someone respite my items, but also at the moment I am not working on the...

I would love to have someone respite my items, but also at the moment I am not working on the mod and have some real-life priorities I must get to first; I might release a few small updates every now and then, but largely I don't have the time at the moment. If I go back to developing this mod...
  4. Grodus

Thanks, I actually do really need help with the sprites and believe most of them could be...

Thanks, I actually do really need help with the sprites and believe most of them could be better; I am not very good at making sprites, and tried to manage with recolors for most of the javelins, even though a customized sprite would look much better for most of the items.
  5. Grodus

Will Fix in the next update! Sorry, Terraria Overhaul does not support my mod sadly, and also, I will check the code for the gladiator in the next update, but if you are having trouble at the moment, I believe defeating skeletron is also an alternate pre-requisite for getting the npc. I...
  6. Grodus

Good ideas! I am adding in your ideas with a few tweaks, thanks for the suggestions! So far I have added in all of your grenade suggestions, and will get around to the shuriken and throwing knife suggestions in the next updates. Played around with your Shroomite Grenade suggestion, and made the...
  7. Grodus

The reason the "Cryo Admin Hat" is unobtainable is because, like the name implies, it is an Admin item that is not supposed to be obtainable or craftable. Everything you described about this item was intended, and the reason I made it was to make getting across the world faster for some testing...
  8. Grodus

Update: The Munitions pack and Shiny Rock now work with other mods (I.E. other mods' throwing weapons can get the benefits of the munitions pack, which gives a 20% chance to add up to two more shots, or the Shiny Rock, which adds 1 penetration to throwing weapons that do not already infinitely...
  9. Grodus

Glad you are enjoying my mod; in response to the hive pack not working with waspnades, that is due to the fact that waspnades release wasps, but not bees, and in the vanilla terraria code at the moment there are no "upgraded" wasps. You just gave me a really good idea, though, which is making my...
  10. Grodus

Yup, I think so (The explosion damage should be based on the javelins damage, which is throwing damage). I also fixed their bug where they can damage and destroy the portals for the Old One's Army.
  11. Grodus

Finally a new update; Balanced Hellfire Javelins slightly (probably more balancing for them in the future), the Hellfire Javelins' explosion no longer destroys the Old One's Army portal or the Mysterious Tablet, made many projectiles throwing damage specific, added 2 new javelins (Makeshift...
  12. Grodus

Hi, first off, I am honored that you like my mod, and I would love a spriter (as I myself am not good at spriting). I have not been working on this mod recently, but I will come back to it after I finish my finals; I will contact you in the future when I continue working on this mod (likely in...
  13. Grodus

Sorry for the late reply; I will eventually get around to fixing those issues and updating the mod, haven't been working on it lately ~ busy with other things. Still, thank you for your comments, I will definitely get around to nerfing hellfire javelins and adding other throwing-type weapons...
  14. Grodus

Thank you very much for informing me of this bug, I believe it should be fixed now; I updated my mod, hopefully the crash does not persist. Weirdly enough, I could not recreate this crash for myself, but I believe I found the problem and I am pretty sure I know the reason why I could not...
  15. Grodus

Right, I was intending to do so, but at the time did not have the time. I have now come back and put in the sprites, thanks for the reminder though.
  16. Grodus

PC i get an error when loading terraria with tmodloader

Hi, I’m the creator of this mod. Hopefully at this point in time, the error is fixed (make sure you have the latest version of the mod). if the error is not fixed, then I may need to ask for guidance as to what the problem may be. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  17. Grodus

// Reserved
  18. Grodus

I have finally decided to create a forum for this mod; previously, I started out this mod as a little expansion to the throwing class to make it more playable for when my friends and I played modded terraria, but I decided to make a forum on this mod for the purposes of fixing bugs and errors...
Back
Top Bottom