Search results for query: *

1. Mr.Honk

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

I can agree with that, it's quite fun indeed.
  2. Mr.Honk

What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

Never finished the Pumpkin moon or the Frost moon, or played anything more than a softcore character. Yeah i know i'm a pussbag.
  3. Mr.Honk

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

I would like to hear who is your favorite boss, i don't mean the hardest or the one that gives the better loot (But if your favorite boss is just that because of those reasons it's awesome too!). Well i could say mine is the eater of worlds, why?. Is mostly because i still remember the first...
  4. Mr.Honk

crimson or corruption?

Corruption because nostalgia and is not that annoying like the crimson.
  5. Mr.Honk

Favorite NPC?

Hmmm good question myself i think i prefer the Dryad. Why? Because i think she is funny and i like her character and that she keeps telling me to Try harder on 0% corruption. :3
  6. Mr.Honk

Hello Terrarians!

Welcome to the forums, i haven't played as long as you :c. But still not new to terraria i hope you get to enjoy this community like we all do :3.
  7. Mr.Honk

Favourite biome?

Mushroom biome, one of the best themes on all terraria. That's just an opinion of course
  8. Mr.Honk

"In the darkness of the cave the only presence you are gonna feel is the cold embrace of the death"

"In the darkness of the cave the only presence you are gonna feel is the cold embrace of the death"
  9. Mr.Honk

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

I think i prefer the corruption mostly because nostalgia reasons but because i have a hard time with the Crimson, i don't like it being that creepy. I maybe a pussbag but what you can do about that. I always felt the Corruption is cooler just the name is pretty cool!.
  10. Mr.Honk

Hiya

Welcome, so far this community is pretty nice with everyone. I really like it, i would like to see some of your builds too.
  11. Mr.Honk

Good morning to you all!

Welcome, I'm new as well to this community. I would like to see where this forum goes. Anyway nice to meet you!.
  12. Mr.Honk

Aloha Everyone.

Hey there, good to know you!. My introduction was rather simple and bad compared to this one, oh well. I don't remember when i started playing terraria but i always got stuck in the hardmode and left it a lot of months later i started played again and broke the cycle and now i'm almost end game...
  13. Mr.Honk

I'm not really experimented any forums.

Hey everyone it's a pleasure to take part of this community specially in this new forum. I've tried being in a few forums before but it never worked out for me, i hope this time things turn out better. Any tips or anything i should know (Already read the rules). Have a good mining and that the...
  14. Mr.Honk

Ah...the sweet feeling of the incoming spoilers for the 1.3

Ah...the sweet feeling of the incoming spoilers for the 1.3
Back
Top Bottom