Search results for query: *

1. deactivatedaccount

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

This is PC, but for Xbox, I have a problem, I cannot download previous gen worlds, and sometimes my game has a rendering glitch that causes extreme lag, so I have to restart the entire game, you have to play it to see it on Xbox one. ISSUE: I cannot download previous gen worlds, this is really...
  2. deactivatedaccount

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I tired out TerrariaPatcher, a hack for Terraria, it worked. I tried out a Terraria hack using Wemod Infinity, it worked... I used both at the same time... My god... what have I done? It works on multiplayer too, and my goodness it is amazing, summon whatever you want whenever you want, and...
  3. deactivatedaccount

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Heh... exit without saving is dangerous, and risks the duplication exploit everyone wants, gladly with two controllers on one console and a nifty trick I know how to duplicate, but others know as well too, I shall not become one of the single minded.
  4. deactivatedaccount

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Do you just catch multiple at the same time, what is it?
  5. deactivatedaccount

Severe rendering glitch, anyone? It's funky, and it starts when you leave a game with too many animated textures that I guess don't have enough time to stop rendering, which I guess causes it?
  6. deactivatedaccount

I randomly got the blessed apple on my first day, when I accidentally killed a unicorn fighting the Lunatic Cultist.
  7. deactivatedaccount

I have it on Xbox, and I will need to take a image of it when I arrive at home. God damn, it was SCARY. Other people reported the same bug, and it didn't sound pretty, nie there was my issue, rendering was overlapping about 70 percent of the screen and npcs weren't showing a change in position...
  8. deactivatedaccount

This is guud. When I left a world of mine (a large one) my game had CORRUPTED and it caused the profile images for my characters on Terraria to glitch out, to the point that they were upside down glitchy text It was a major rendering glitch, my character had no face and most of the screen was...
  9. deactivatedaccount

OMG, I'm in Missouri and there is a lot of snow, so much that a snow day is possible! I'm so god damn lucky, thank the uhh... weather for that! I'm so damn excited, let it snow, let is snow, LET IT FLIPPING SNOW! Snow day on 1.3 release is a dream to most, and I'm hoping and praying that the...
  10. deactivatedaccount

Yes! Finally, I can now wait to play Xbox one 1.3

Yes! Finally, I can now wait to play Xbox one 1.3
  11. deactivatedaccount

Hmmm... who's lucky to even have Terraria on 4 devices?
  12. deactivatedaccount

"No new alerts".... come on, message me and tell me why the forums is dead at night!

"No new alerts".... come on, message me and tell me why the forums is dead at night!
  13. deactivatedaccount

When will he madness end!? No more needless complaints, just less alerts! Oh wait I got a new alert... hold on a minu--- This is perhaps the fastest growing forum yet...
  14. deactivatedaccount

Did he personally give it to you, or was it free for the picking?
  15. deactivatedaccount

Whoever likes anthropomorphic animal human creature things (furries) ought to enter the Terraria CC Building Competition thing, and try to draw their best depiction of all of the hairy creatures in Terraria, e.g. The werewolf or bunny.
  16. deactivatedaccount

Calm down, no need for incessant complaints after the fact that their bringing 1.3 to Xbox one for goodness sake. D... did you make that avatar, it looks really nice! My time bomb cannot take another delay, it will not be able to delay with it and explode into... you don't wanna know.
  17. deactivatedaccount

Ocram wasn't much of a challenge unless you didn't get on someone else's world and steal all their good items, but I must say that Ocram just didn't fit in... Sony is like a talented person who flaunts teamwork. I'm just proving that Terraria is better than politics!
Back
Top Bottom