Search results for query: *

• Users: Legoman676
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Legoman676

PS3 Music?

What is with the music cutting out in the ps3 version? Seriously i want to know why i cant enjoy playing terraria on my PS3 without my eardrums bleeding.
  2. Legoman676

Console Recall potions!!

My friend and I were wondering: What happened to recall potions in the console version If it matters, we play on Xbox 360.
  3. Legoman676

What is your funniest experience in Terraria?

I just wanted to know about your funniest time in terraria. Mine would be when my friend accidentally spawn the WoF while we were making our Hell bridge.He got hit off of it and died in a wall.Luckily, his crap got inside a dungeon. He built over to the dungeon, with a two block space in the...
  4. Legoman676

Has anyone lost enough stuff to restart?

I was wondering if anyone else has lost their stuff so many times that they wiped everything clean. I did this 2 months after losing my Pwnhammer. I never got enough good stuff to kill the WoF
  5. Legoman676

What is your favorite THING in terraria

I want to know what your guys' favorite THING, be that an item, NPC, description, reference, whatever it is. Mine would have to be the Link vanity set.
  6. Legoman676

Resolved One question

Does anyone know why they have Goldfish as a Health regen item in the console version but not in the PC version? If any developer sees this can you think of adding it into the PC version? Thank you!
Back
Top Bottom