Search results for query: *

1. Kylonith

tModLoader Litho's Armory

This mod is fantastic. Almost all of the weapons included are interesting and unique. Really excited to see what you have in mind for expanding summons and throwing.
  2. Kylonith

tModLoader On A Rail - Your bed is now a train

Really excited for the new features. Definitely gonna have to give this a go in a playthrough.
  3. Kylonith

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

Excited to hear it! Keep up the great work, and when do you suppose we'll expect to see this update?
  4. Kylonith

tModLoader The Ocram 'n Stuff Mod

"The rule against porting Console/Mobile exclusive content is not affected in any way by this change and that rule is still fully in effect." https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/announcement-modding-rule-update-2018-08-06.55225/ This kind of mod is still not allowed.
  5. Kylonith

tModLoader Dual Blade: Pre-Alpha. Scaling Weapons & possibly something more coming Soon™

This mod is extremely interesting! Can't wait to see it develop.
  6. Kylonith

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

Thank you so much! I was very confused, but this explanation is really helpful. Again, I have to say, this is a wonderful mod, and I appreciate the help.
  7. Kylonith

Thank you for the info. This mod is absolutely amazing! Great work on the art, by the way!
  8. Kylonith

Yeah, I'm sure that's the problem. It just seemed like this mod had support for Calamity, as Calamity was mentioned in the wiki.
  9. Kylonith

Hello, it seems that battle rods damage doesn't increase with rage mode in the Reveangence difficulty of Terraria. Is this a bug? I have no idea if I'm the only one who's experiencing it, but it's quite frustrating.
  10. Kylonith

tModLoader Turrets Mod [Work In Progress]

Is there any way to enable more than 1 of each turret? I'd really love this type of mod to defend my base, but I would like it to be more symmetrical. Even being able to have 2 of each turret at a time would be wonderful.
  11. Kylonith

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Hello, are there any plans to disable ruined homes in the underworld? I would really enjoy something like that if possible.
Back
Top Bottom