Search results for query: *

1. T

Working as Designed Mechanical eyes spawned in the middle of a pirate invasion.

As Title says. not sure that's supposed to happen. Luckily :red: was all :red:ed anyway since i only had 1 hardmode weapon the sky fracture which is does not end the pirate invasion; and a parot entered my house, flew into the nurses prison cell while spawn camping me and murdered the nurse.
  2. T

Working as Designed I have to keep my personal storage items (piggy bank etc.) 3 screens away from my chests to prevent quick stack putting stuff back into them.

So sad your choice to undo functionality would be what stopped me playing, and worse i was in the middle of playing before the update . . .
  3. T

Working as Designed I have to keep my personal storage items (piggy bank etc.) 3 screens away from my chests to prevent quick stack putting stuff back into them.

THIS IS PSYCHOTIC, FIX QUICK STACK TO NEARBY CHESTS. IT WAS DESIGNED TO SPEED UP AND MAKE ITEM MANAGMENT MANAGABLE BUT STACKING INTO PERSONAL STORAGE ITEMS IS NOT THAT. I'M HAVING TO MANUALLY OPEN CHESTS AND DEPOSIT :red: AS I DID BEFORE QUICK STACK TO PREVENT IT GOING BACK INTO THE PERSONAL...
  4. T

Working as Designed World Gen Isn't spawning some items.

My World, Seed: 3.3.1.1150413743 Large Master Random (Rolled Corruption) Failed to generate water walking boots and the flamelash. I Spent probably 30+ hours searching for water walking boots only eventually aquiring them after fishing up probably 30+ water creates. After i aquired them i...
  5. T

**REPORTED** Settings change by themselves

I'm having the same problem, i'm 100% sure it's the hotfixes causing the resetting options.
  6. T

PC Game Crash

Was the cause of my crash addressed in 1.4.0.4?
  7. T

**REPORTED** Summons make teleporter go nuts

what type of button do the teleporters have on them?
  8. T

Game Mechanics Reforging Table

I'd guess they mean a table where you could pay for specific affixs rather than having to roll them randomly.
  9. T

Game Mechanics Inventory Management Idea: Blacklist

Void bag does make a huge difference, it took me a while to work out how to best utilise it but once i'd figured it out it does work. Basically keep all the stuff your using favourited in your inventory as you want, then when caving or fighting or whatever let you void bag fill up, once it's...
  10. T

PC Game Crash

The game crashed while i was mining, displaying this error message: Relogging after the game crashed I think it duplicated a 'Slice Of Cake' item, there was one placed in the world where i was when the game crashed; as well as another in my inventory. I can't be certain though as I don't...
  11. T

Smart placing pumpkin seeds will replace just planted pumpkin seeds.

As the title says Smart placing pumpkin seeds will replace just planted pumpkin seeds. Any chance you can give the option to have 1.3 smart placement back?
  12. T

It is a big deal for me. For the entire time i've played terraria, i've had my personal storage items next to my crafting benches above my storage chests at home. I go caving, fill up the personal storage, go home then empty the personal storage into chests. I can't do that when the items keep...
  13. T

**REPORTED** Disabling the new block replacment ability doesn't revert seed placment.

Why was it changed?!? Surely Staff of Regrowths increased herb harvesting returns superseeds the need for seeds to replace mature herbs. Could a toggle be added to revert seed smart placement. Since planting seeds has such a large use time; doing it without smart placement is very time...
  14. T

thanks for the reply :) I know about favouriting items. my problem is items i've looted from around the map are going back into the personal storage items (piggy bank etc.) when i'm trying to empty loot into my chests at home.
  15. T

The only thing that i ever want to quick stack into personal storage items is coins, nothing else; ever. Please allow me to disable quick stack prioritising personal storage items for everything but coins.
  16. T

Game Mechanics A big chest, for crafting purposes.

You already have some big chest sprites, could you bodge one them to be a big inventory chest so i can keep all the ingredients for crafting potions in a single chest please. Would be fine if the chest took up 3x3 space rather than 2x2. I'd guess there's alot of reasons you haven't already made...
  17. T

Items Accessories without a vanity appearance.

Remove the rule that accessories without a vanity appearance can't be placed in the vanity slots. It arbitrarely nerfs the usefulness of those accessories that can't go in the vanity slots since they now occupy an inventory slot when not in use. For years i've been playing terraria and using...
  18. T

**REPORTED** Disabling the new block replacment ability doesn't revert seed placment.

I hadn't seen that option, but yes i do, thank you, any chance it could also be added to the settings where it belongs? However it doesn't work for the seeds . . . smart placing seeds even with block replacment turned off still replaces mature herbs. I also discovered another bug curtsy of...
Back
Top Bottom