Search results for query: *

1. Teseo911

Music MadnessMen - Upcoming Album and Soundtracks

Thanks a lot!!! Glad you liked them! We have now an all in one site for our album : Madness Men
  2. Teseo911

Heya! Watch out for our latest music video, our album is on the go! Few days and it will be available in the major online stores and streaming services!
  3. Teseo911

Hi guys! Here it is our 1st Video for our song Redemption! Our album will be soon released!
  4. Teseo911

Another new, peaceful, track as been added!
  5. Teseo911

Another new track guys!
  6. Teseo911

Yo guys! We have released a new track on our Soundcloud! Check it out and let me know if you like it ;)
  7. Teseo911

Hello everyone! After many many years of Terraria playing and forum surfing, now it's time for me to post something different. I have a project with the guitarist of my music band, that started like a joke. After 1 year, we have now a name and we are really close to our first album release. We...
  8. Teseo911

WIP Terraria Trading Card Game

Wops that true @DrakonicPickles! Should be "other than" :D Thanks for the tip! Little info : Right now i'm working on another card game, the rules are the same as this but it will be with original units and layout drawed by me! (little spoiler with unit image under here)
  9. Teseo911

Yeah, my plan is to add some event cards that allow the player to search for a specific card in the deck or to search for any card he want. This will balance the odds to pick the Hardmode Card.
  10. Teseo911

Thanks a lot @Banmei, i really appreciate your words. As said, i will work on cards again starting from August/September and maybe i will make some changes to the layout (Maybe fonts also). Well, i would be the 1st to buy a Terraria Trading Card Game, but unless something happen, this will only...
  11. Teseo911

Thanks, but i'm pretty sure this will never become a real game to be sold due to copyrights. Btw i will continue to work on it for personal usage.
  12. Teseo911

Yeah the plan was to implement a card for everything, so also post plantera enemies. I hope to return at work nearly at August/September.
  13. Teseo911

Well, after all of your replies i think maybe i gonna grab again that project and make it grow, you know, just for fun. Maybe making a small app to play with it (i don't know if this is possibile to make due to copyright, i will see) Just be patient since i have to first finish my soundtrack...
  14. Teseo911

Here it is my CC entry, first time with a house:D [IMG]

Here it is my CC entry, first time with a house:D
  15. Teseo911

Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

Well, not so many games of this kind can achieve this numbers. It's fun beacouse Terraria is the only game in my Steam account with 5000+ hours of play and this number keep growing. There are no games like, i mean, Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind, The Witcher, PFFFFF, only like 100/200 hours...
  16. Teseo911

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Jesus, just wow. I can't believe how rude some users can be for a delay in a free update that it's also the LAST. It's ok to be disappointed or sad, but damn guys no reason to be such a jerk. If you like more the idea of a last huge update cutted out or full of bugs go look for another game. If...
  17. Teseo911

I'm a developer first of all and wanna ask, do you know how to develop a game from scratch? Beacouse they are going to dramatically change nearly EVERYTHING in Terraria, from world gen, to blocks sprites and behaviour, from structures and game environment. I will tell you 1 thing, every time...
  18. Teseo911

Well, i was waiting for this State Release with a lot of hype and now that i've read it the only thing i want to say is : Take all the time you need until you feel that the update is perfect. I don't personally care about waiting 1,2,5 or 6 months, the only thing i want is that when i will...
  19. Teseo911

Find The Treasure

Well, i've read the rules before but if its not possible and i didnt see that i'm really sorry. If this post break the rules they will sure delete it, while i hope not, i apologize.
  20. Teseo911

Find The Treasure

Hi guys! I'm here today to ask you a little bit of help if possible! We have released (me and one friend) a game on Steam, its our first indie/adventure game on that platform and we need a little bit of help to get visibility! Read the small description under here and, if you think you gonna...
Back
Top Bottom