Search results for query: *

• Users: Teseo911
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Teseo911

Music MadnessMen - Upcoming Album and Soundtracks

Hello everyone! After many many years of Terraria playing and forum surfing, now it's time for me to post something different. I have a project with the guitarist of my music band, that started like a joke. After 1 year, we have now a name and we are really close to our first album release. We...
  2. Teseo911

Find The Treasure

Hi guys! I'm here today to ask you a little bit of help if possible! We have released (me and one friend) a game on Steam, its our first indie/adventure game on that platform and we need a little bit of help to get visibility! Read the small description under here and, if you think you gonna...
  3. Teseo911

Music ImPro Soundtrack

Hi guys! I'm here to share our 1st track of an Android game we are publishing soon: ImPro! It will be a space arcade game, tell me what you think about that track! (Will be used to make a trailer video and in-game). https://soundcloud.com/projectgamesinc/impro-main-theme If you like it follow...
  4. Teseo911

A Crystal Life

A Crystal Life Platform/Puzzle/Adventure game Made with Game Maker Studio 2 The Main Game Idea The game take place in a strange world, where all the things are made by colored crystals. Bright and happy days, until the Shadow Lord make his appearance. You will be deprived from all the colors...
  5. Teseo911

WIP Terraria Trading Card Game

NEWS ADDED STEAM AND DISCORD GROUPS! LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TOPIC. WE HAVE ALSO PATREON NOW! ProjectGamesInc is creating Soundtracks, Videogames, Table Games, Drawings | Patreon 1ST OF ALL GUYS, ALL THE THING HERE ARE IDEAS, EVEN IF I HAVE DONE THE GRAPHIC AND THE IDEA BEHIND THE CARDS...
  6. Teseo911

Music Teseo911 and Madness Men Soundtracks

Hi all, Teseo here! I'm currently working hard on a Terraria Themed Card Game, that you can find here : https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-card-game-design.66203/#post-1540742 By the way, another of my jobs is to create, with my guitarist, apps and games for Android...
  7. Teseo911

Finally here!

Hi guys, and first of all, what a fantastic work you all do for this community! My name is Andrea, i'm from Italy and i'm 25. I have like 1200+ hours of Terraria play time, so you can easly understand i'm in love with that game. I even picked the ENTIRE set of walls decals on MyWounderfulWalls...
  8. Teseo911

WIP Terraria Card Game Design

CHECK THE NEW DEFINITIVE THREAD https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terraria-trading-card-game.67338/ THIS THREAD WILL REMAIN HERE, BUT I WILL UPDATE THE DEFINITIVE ONE! I HAVE MADE THE NEW ONE SINCE IT IS NOT A DESIGN PROJECT ANYMORE, IT IS REAL AND HAVE AN ETA FOR THE 1ST REAL CARD...
  9. Teseo911

TmodLoader server not saving

Good evening guys, I have a problem, i have a dedicated server with TmodLoader, and it seems that it saves the world data but really often. Yesterday i played for 2 hours and today, after the login, nothing were saved. I have a sheduled restart every night at 2PM, so my question is : WTF? I've...
Back
Top Bottom