Search results for query: *

1. Altogolik

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Super shotgun, bad weapons, you need to raise the damage and change the price of improving weapons (1 reforging costs 2 platinum)
  2. Altogolik

In the winter in the desert, the sounds of a blizzard
  3. Altogolik

The error in the description of the space armor is written that the space gun requires 0 mana. This is not the case as the bonus armor bonus in this modification reduces the mana cost of this weapon. Also I would like to fix the progression of the invasion (not visible stripes) while using...
  4. Altogolik

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The author, how about adding animation weapons to the Overhaul mod? I play together with the overhaul mod and the weapons from Calamity are much inferior to the development of weapons from Overhall. (At least make a display of weapons in hand). Calamity is a very good mod, but I would like to...
  5. Altogolik

The author, thank you very much for the mod, this is the best mod in which I played on the terraria (specially registered to say this). This mod is so good that it would be worth officially adding to the terraria. The only thing that is a pity, is that the other modes of the type (Thorium...
Back
Top Bottom