Search results for query: *

• Users: Gortart
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

tModLoader Grave Bell

Grave Bell Mod : Win Second Chance at Life! You can download this mod on the mod browser or Here We have a trailer! Have you ever found yourself dying from fall damage just to respawn and walk all the way to your deathpoint? Sure, it was partially your fault, but it's also partially the...
  2. G

(For mod devs) Terraria NetMessage.SendData detailed information spreadsheet

Since I had too much time I compiled a spreadsheet about how to use NetMessage.SendData in you mod. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qrqf48vBPRVWZwFeZBFsO2Qt94YdFehSjaBFT4Mo7rw/edit?usp=sharing
  3. G

tModLoader Item Frame Weapon Rack Fixer

Item Frame Weapon Rack Fixer is just a very small mod that fixes item frames and weapon racks so they keep their mod item and global item data. This mod became obsolete in 1.4 due to vanilla fix and won't be update. Your save may be unusable if you update 1.4 without breaking all the item...
  4. G

tModLoader Tale of Ascension

The Tale of Ascension is an RPG mod with uniquie mechanics. Players don't get much stronger with just levels; they become stronger with class-specific bonus and global bonus. Each class also have different active skill which is available from the beginning. You can download this mod from the...
  5. G

tModLoader Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel is a RPG mod with various and unique abilities. You can download it from the mod browser or here. New players start with an angel certification. It can be also made from air at demon altars. Using this makes you and angel. Being an angel is hard. Without fallen angel's circlet...
  6. G

tModLoader Auto Tools

Auto Tools add a lot of utility items that reduces grinding and/or time spent on mundane tasks. You can download this mod via mod browser or on github. Please note that the latest version has still have some older sprites that is planned to change. The functionality however will stay mostly the...
  7. G

tModLoader Useful NPCs

Useful NPCs add various NPCs that sell Items that are annoying to get. You can download this mod from mod browser or older versions at github. Dealer "With a questionable past, the Dealer sells goods with questionable sources that may or may not involve violence." NPC Loves : Nurse NPC Likes ...
  8. G

tModLoader Equivalent Exchange

Equivalent Exchange is recipe + content mod that involves around adding new recipes and items that remove some of the randomness of the game. Features 0. Configurations Many of the recipes/items in the mod can be toggled on and off. Equivalent Exchange also makes blood crawlsers drop worm teeth...
  9. G

tModLoader Need help making an item that becomes wings under certain condition.

Hello, I'm trying to make an accessory that becomes stronger and stronger as the player defeats bosses and finally becomes wings after defeating the Moon Lord. I can already make wings but I can't use autoload equip because that will grant slow fall and fall damage immunity from the beginning...
  10. G

tModLoader Chaos RPG

Chaos RPG is a very lightweight RPG mod. In contrast with other RPG mods, Chaos RPG players don't have levels in traditional sense. Instead, they have stat levels which means you can max out all stats if you grind a lot. Also, the player has to wear Chaos Circlet(which is a accessory) to get...
  11. G

tModLoader Useful Items

Useful items aims to reduce wasted time. This mod is sister mod of Useful NPCs mod. You can download this mod from mod browser or github. This mod will no longer receive content update. For more contents, visit here for more information. Celestical jumper : Advances time to nearest night or...
  12. G

tModLoader Yet Another RPG Mod

Yet another rpg mod (yarm in short) is as you can guess, yet another rpg mod. Main difference is that players don't have level and instead of player, player's attributes have level. You can download this mod through the mod browser. Each stat has its own level and works independantly. Each...
  13. G

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

Upgraded Accessories adds several new accessories that combines existing accessories and/or has entirely new effect. You can download this mod from the mod browser or github. Old Trailer I might make a trailer for the 1.4 version later but for now, I don't have much free time. Contents...
  14. G

tModLoader Monster Expert

This mod is discontinued. It has too much bugs while it adds very little to the game. Feel free to decompile it and make it better. Monster expert grants players weaker banner effect that grows as the player kills that enemy. You can download monster expert from the mod browser. It is...
  15. G

tModLoader All Damage(Mod compatibility mod)

All Damage acts as a bridge between mods that 1. Adds all damage/crit up. 2. Adds custom damage type. e.g. All damage up potion from some small mod might not grant damage up for thorium's symphonic and radiant damage. All Damage aims to fix this issue. You can download this mod from mod...
  16. G

tModLoader Upgrade Accesories

Upgraded Accesories adds several new accesories that combines existing accesories and/or has entirely new effect. This mod is still going through balancing phase. Please let me know if something is too overpowered/underpowered. You can download this mod from the mod browser. Contents 1. Boots...
  17. G

tModLoader Potion Charms

Potion Charms adds various items that provides potion effect by sitting in the inventory and without eating up all the buff slots. You can download Potion Charms by searching it on the mod browser or from github. This mod will no longer receive content update. For more contents visit here for...
  18. G

tModLoader Faster Start

I love Terraria but Terraria's early game is very tedious. Faster Start adds "Survival Kit" that gives new players some items to speed up the early game. They include: Wooden Boomerang/Copper bow/Topaz Staff[Ice Boomerang/Tungsten bow/Ruby Staff] -weapon Survival Pickaxe and Survival...
Back
Top Bottom