Search results for query: *

1. Gabragon the dragon

NPCs & Enemies Redigit Dungeon Guardians

Apologies to Tunnel King, but I saw it and I need to do this. We need an April fools version of the Dungeon Guardian. This :redspin: should really be it. No, this is not a joke. I actually saw this post and thought it was a good idea. Please don't just assume this is a joke post and lock it...
  2. Gabragon the dragon

NPCs & Enemies More Jellyfish Stuff!

We've got our green, pink and blue jellyfish, but what about a mix of all three? And don't forget the King of Jellies, Ruler of the Cave Ponds, and Master of Zaps! This mid-hardmode enemy and boss are here for you to decide on. Idea #1 Rainbow Jellyfish: Attack damage - 50 Health - 250 Defense...
  3. Gabragon the dragon

NPCs & Enemies More Nocturnal Critters

We've got birds, goldfish, squirrels, bunnies, and bugs, but at night we've got just about nothing. I was thinking maybe during the night, we should have some new critters to make it a bit more interesting. Same rules apply as the normal critters. Owl: Consumable (Makes hooting sounds) Material...
  4. Gabragon the dragon

Other A few new... things, for the collectors out there

Well, I've got a few Ideas, but no pixel art ability, so I will have no sprites. BUT! This is something I just thought of, so I'm writing this immediately. Excuse the terrible terminology I may end up using. EDIT: Thanks for the suggestions(and clarifying that bacon is a thing). I've added the...
  5. Gabragon the dragon

Gabragon the Dragon takes his first flight!

Hello, I'm Gabragon. I recently stumbled upon Terraria for the first time, and I immediately seemed to have formed a certain fondness for it. I traveled far and wide, hoping to find a place to share my enthusiasm for the world and to make suggestions about the order of things, and I realized the...
  6. Gabragon the dragon

NPCs & Enemies Bring in dragons!

Let's bring some more dragon enemies. We should have more to worry about in the sky than just the swarms of harpies. There should be every element of dragon there is. Lightning, Ice, Leaf, maybe a Potato Dragon? Or at least a potato food item, I mean it's just begging to be done. But on top of...
Back
Top Bottom