Search results for query: *

1. Stardust Guardian

IC A pokemon roleplay with a twist

So basically, this is a pokemon roleplay. Its set in a world were everything is basically the same as ours(No viruses though) just its pokemon. No humans at all. In your first comment, you choose any pokemon, then put a bio. I'll start. Pokemon: Blaziken Name: Ken, but everyone calls him...
  2. Stardust Guardian

OOC Ooc for pokemon rp but read the post

put your bios here from now on and discuss it if the rp is even alive
  3. Stardust Guardian

IC Pokemon rp but read the post

Ok so basically, there are pokemon, but there are no humans, they speak english, and they basically have a human society. Thats basically it. To join, put a sort of bio(levels dont matter) of your pokemon, and thats it. Legendaries are allowed, but they can only do anything a normal pokemon can...
  4. Stardust Guardian

Ask me anything (this totally isn't overdone)

Yep, just Ask me Anything.
  5. Stardust Guardian

Game Mechanics More graphical options for current gen consoles(switch included) and pcs.

Hey guys, I have an idea that could help Terraria players get more frames if they perfer more, or just don't want as many frame drops. INTRODUCING: More graphical options for console and pc(mobile players too if they're phone has more than 3 gigs of ram) Some graphical options could...
  6. Stardust Guardian

Blocks & Decoration Rainbow torches

Rainbow torches are basically just that. Requiring 5 torches and 1 of each gem, or 3 torches and a rainbow block. These would make the room the torch is in have an effect similar to having a room made out of rainbow wall and rainbow blocks. This could possibly be useful for maps, but im not sure.
  7. Stardust Guardian

Weapons & Equip Make brain of confusion useful!

(I sorta posted this in a comment on r/terrariamemes as impressivetanooki64) Why not make the most useless expert item useful? 17% damage increase with a chance to inflict confusion, and for the worm scarf extra effect, more movement speed to match the shadow armor, with a 10% movespeed buff...
  8. Stardust Guardian

IC A world where random things happen: The beginning

"In this random world, random things happen at random times. Random people join in and do random things. This really is such a random world!" Rules and guidelines: No overpowered characters, it ruins the roleplay You can be yourself, your avatar, or even a video game character. Just dont copy...
  9. Stardust Guardian

PC Terraria - Unmodded(Vanilla)

Hello everyone! Does anyone wanna play terraria with me on pc (No mods)? Steam name: Misteray101
  10. Stardust Guardian

.A.G.A. (Ask GodHimself Anything, Ever!)

Hoi everyone! I wanted to make an AMA thread for me. Remember, I can't answer every single question. if the question is big, I will go more detail about my answer in a conversation.
  11. Stardust Guardian

New Item to Terraria... True, Or Just a dev testing item?

hello everyone! Today we are looking at a little item here. https://twitter.com/i/status/1090008879029776385 It looks like a much better sticky bomb, with a radius of about 12-20 blocks and a width of about 5. Now, I wasn't expecting to make a analysis on a better sticky bomb, but lets move...
  12. Stardust Guardian

What song do you think of when you think of Terraria items?

The song I think of when I think of spider furniture is defenitly spider dance from undertale. (basically, this thread is for posting a song that comes to mind when you think of, say, the terra blade, or the wooden chair, or basically any terraria item)
  13. Stardust Guardian

A Noobs Guide to: Storage, Alchemy, and Exploration

Welcome Peoples to my Beginners guide to the best(and most important) things in Terraria! This guide will be in 3 sections, each explaining in each section what you will do. STORAGE: Storage is one of the most important parts of the game, since there are over 3000+ items to get. Chests, piggy...
  14. Stardust Guardian

Casual This happened when I went to open the file of my character in the file Phyike.PLR

So when I opened the file, I was greeted with a huge text block in notepad. [
  15. Stardust Guardian

Weapons & Equip Hyper Blaster Cannon (charged blaster cannon upgrade)

The HBC (Hyper Blaster Cannon) Is a weapon that, in my mind, is an upgrade to the CBC (charged blaster cannon) The HBC Is a Post Lunatic Cultist weapon that requires the following: Charged Blaster cannon, 5 nebula and vortex fragments, 5 of any gem, and 1 mana star. The look for it is in this...
  16. Stardust Guardian

NPCs & Enemies Placeholder replacements for tavernkeep npc.

So I heard that the tavernkeep has some placeholder text, and I immediatly thought of some text for him during the party event! If party girl is present while party is going "That Girl seems to like confetti, maybe I can use some and make my ale rainbow? That sounds like witchcraft honestly...
  17. Stardust Guardian

My Minecraft server I.p (i honestly dont know if tis allowed so I ploped it here)

Hi guys! Richteray here. I wanted to Advirtise a fun, small, and growing minecraft server at MineFunMC.minehut.gg Please, make sure you log in with java edition! it doesn't work with mobile versions im pretty sure
  18. Stardust Guardian

Pixel Art My minecraft MegaMan X pixel art!

Yes, I made this myself. I made it because I wanted to make something in minecraft (and I was pretty bored) You can request some pixel art for me to make and Ill try to make it over my spare time in my Pixel Art world. Enjoy!
  19. Stardust Guardian

3DS Why the 3ds version of terraria just.... Lacks some... No... Alot of content.

The 3ds. Ah the 3ds. The thing that revolutionized 3d portable gaming. great varity of games, you can play all generations of pokemon, and overall a nice system for kids and adults to play around with from time to time. Terraria (along with fortnite and minecraft and pokemon) Came to the 3ds...
  20. Stardust Guardian

The best armor is....

Basically, this forum game is that you have to name a bad armor (like copper or wooden) then fight about it for a couple of pages, explaining why which one is better. Or a good armor, Like Dragon or Solar Flare armor (and you can also post fake rumors about the armor). I'll start. Wooden armor...
Back
Top Bottom