Search results for query: *

1. CephHead

tModLoader I made a mod that whenever you enter a world, it says "Hello, Terraria Enthusiasts!

Late reply, but the mod's up now, it somehow got un-published
  2. CephHead

tModLoader I made a mod that whenever you enter a world, it says "Hello, Terraria Enthusiasts!

No, it's still "Hello, Terraria Enthusiasts!" My mod browser is offline right now, so I can't check
  3. CephHead

Yeaaah. I got this idea from Strange Penguin on ChippyGaming's new video, "Summoning courage for this boss..." Here's the link to the video The mod is on tModLoader right now. I called the mod "Hello, Terraria Enthusiasts!" for obvious reasons. Changelog - November 14, 2020 Added homepage to...
  4. CephHead

tModLoader How do you change stats of existing items, entities, projectiles, etc. in tModloader?

Okay, so this has probably been answered somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me find it. I want to make a mod that changes the sprite sizes and amount of sprites of all items, enemies, projectiles, etc. It is planned to go along with a texture pack I'm making that has a more hand-drawn...
  5. CephHead

Sanshee Launches New Terraria "In a Bottle/Jar" Blind Box Series

I didn't see it for a second, scrolled down, saw "how do you delete someone else's post", scrolled back up, and died.
  6. CephHead

Drawings & Paintings Making bosses in an old-cartoon style

I decided to redraw the Eye of Cthulhu into it's two phases! Here's the first:
  7. CephHead

Drawings & Paintings Making bosses in an old-cartoon style

I'm going to make all bosses in an old-cartoon style. I've only got the Eye of Cthulhu ... for now. *Note: these will not be 100% true to the in-game version. [/SPOILER]
  8. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

Thanks! (*^▽^)/
  9. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

Thanks!
  10. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

:p
  11. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

I've changed all the item sprites to be less... bleh.
  12. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

I've started work on some sprites that aren't as horrible.
  13. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

No. piskel.
  14. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

I know.
  15. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

v0.5 now out: Added Chestcracker,Shot of The Light, and the Demon's Shot.
  16. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

The Slingshot Mod is now live in Mod Sources!
  17. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

Added the Vicious Slingshot for Crimson compatibility
  18. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

Just added some new slingshots!
  19. CephHead

(WIP) The Slingshot Mod

Hello! So, this is my mod. The Slingshot Mod adds slingshots, which you probably already guessed. There are currently 7 slingshots. I don't know what else to put here.
Back
Top Bottom