Search results for query: *

1. Avamaco

**REPORTED** Meowmere Minecart trail behaves weirdly when wearing armor with an after-image

The rainbow trail multiplies and bends in different directions when going diagonally or turning. I tested it with several sets (Solar, Vortex and Leinfors') and all give a similar effect.
  2. Avamaco

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

I can agree that Onyx Blaster is a ridiculous weapon, which is one of my fav weapons in the entire game. However Availability should be 3-4 because getting dark shards is pain in the back if you don't have any corrupted deserts. It may take a few hours and you'll die a lot without some good gear.
  3. Avamaco

Tips for the Moon Lord

Get different set of armor (shroomite is good for overall strong ranged class) Use ufo Vortex beater + chlor bullets More potions (endurance, wrath, rage, even lifeforce if you can afford) FOOD. ALWAYS CARRY FOOD Strategy: Fly diagonally, in a zigzag pattern (ufo has a bit higher speed...
  4. Avamaco

Do you guys think that Terraria is Anime?

As DJFlare84 said, the main reason why weapons are so oversized is to make fighting better. Imagine that a tiny guy holds even tinier sword. Impossible to hit. No fun at all.
  5. Avamaco

PC Cant Choose Crimson or Corruption In world creation

Maybe so the new players don't get confused too much during world creation
  6. Avamaco

Weapons & Equip Buff the Wand of Sparking

... Or it can get increased burn time. This way the wand of sparking would become a great secondary weapon.
  7. Avamaco

NPCs & Enemies Additional dialogue for NPCs during Blood Moons

Wow! That might be great! Support +1 `:happy:
  8. Avamaco

Which Mimic has the best loot?

Life Drain is pretty decent for doing constant damage for groups of enemies without too much aiming or skill.
  9. Avamaco

PC What is ypur favourite pet or light pet?

For a light pet, I love the sprite of Flickerwick. It's a shame that Wisp is brighter. For a pet, I really like a black cat, but unfortunately it's hard to get. So I usually use cursed sapling.
  10. Avamaco

Will this stop/prevent crimson from spreading?

Walls can become corrupted/crimson but the walls themselves don't spread the evil.
  11. Avamaco

CTRL V

Hi
  12. Avamaco

Ask A Stupid Question...

Ask your teeth How to eat?
  13. Avamaco

PC What is the best weapon for eater of worlds expert mode and normal mode?

Piercing weapons like vilethorn, space gun and bow with jester arrows are really good. Grenades also work, but deal decreased damage in Expert. You can also try using a large sword, such as blade of grass.
  14. Avamaco

Weapons & Equip Celestial Cultist Robes

Okay! You changed my mind, this is a good idea ;). I think that price 8 fragments + 10 silk per piece might be good.
  15. Avamaco

Weapons & Equip Celestial Cultist Robes

This idea would be good... If the dyes didn't exist. Just dye your cultist robes with solar/vortex/nebula/stardust dye and you have what you want.
  16. Avamaco

Which Boss is the Most Helpful Toward Progression?

I think that Razorblade is a lot stronger than Bubble Gun since it homes, pierces and has much better range.
  17. Avamaco

Which Boss is the Most Helpful Toward Progression?

For pre-hardmode I'd say Skeletron. It unlocks the dungeon with a lot of good loot. For Hardmode, Plantera once more because of Dungeon.
  18. Avamaco

Weapons & Equip Bananananana

When I saw this thread, I was like "omg next stupid idea -_-". Then I started to read it. This is Fantastic! :D. I have other way the banana peel works. An entity that steps on it will have an effect for five seconds that makes all blocks as slippery as frozen slime block.
  19. Avamaco

Sprites Ice katana

Good ;). I think that early hardmode ores need some rework because now items made from them are outclassed by other stuff.
  20. Avamaco

Items Invincability Potion

I need to say no. This would completely destroy the balance of Terraria (Lmao it isn't balanced already). Imagine that you have 10 hp during boss fight and you just drink it and go to Nurse with no fear. Also, if you make a new idea, add more stuff to it (how to get this item, stats, sprite...
Back
Top Bottom