Search results for query: *

• Users: rediniowa5
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. rediniowa5

Weapons & Equip Necromancer Summon/Spell

Simple idea here, a hardmode spell or summon dropped in the dungeon, perhaps the paladin has it, perhaps a necromancer, who knows. But it would functionin one of two ways Spell: Throws a short lived summon at the enemy, randomly selected from the dungeon monster pool (Perhaps a upgraded version...
  2. rediniowa5

Weapons & Equip Multi Tool (One Item For All)

My idea is for a Multi Tool Function: To serve as - Hammer - Axe - Pickaxe How would it work you ask? It would follow the logic used for The Grand Design Link to The Grand Design: https://terraria.wiki.gg/The_Grand_Design It would in essense allow you to swap between the main tools for an...
  3. rediniowa5

Weapons & Equip Star Spear (Weapon Idea)

Star Spear Crafting recipe x1 Spear x5 Fallen Stars Craft at Iron/Lead Anvil Sprite: (Other sprites may be accepted, this is just for concept.) Stats Damage: 15 Knockback: 7 Crit Chance: 7% Use time: 25 (Fast) Velocity: 3.7 Rarity: Blue Sell: 30 Silver
  4. rediniowa5

Biomes & Nature Small addition to the ocean

I think that the ocean could use a sunken ship on the bottom of the ocean which would hold the ocean chests instead of them just lying on the ocean floor or the ship could be beached with parts on the ocean floor to explain why there are chests on the bottom of the ocean. The ship would be made...
  5. rediniowa5

Game Mechanics Gravity Globe modifiation

I believe that the gravity globe should disable fall damage for the user due to the globe granting a form of gravity control. Thoughts? (While this may not seem useful due to wings canceling out fall damage the globe always seemed like a waste of an accessory to me and I feel that this might...
  6. rediniowa5

NPCs & Enemies The Undead Army

In this event the skeletons of the dungeon have gotten a little sick of it down there so they are coming to your house for a change of scenery and a new item on their diet... YOU!! prepare your home, arm the NPC's, prepare for the undead! lead be a paladain on ocasion, random spawn after...
  7. rediniowa5

Other Pixel Piracy Meets Terraria

A addition to the game where you can have a boat in the ocean biomes and use the boat to traverse either worlds or other lands with a return home feature...
  8. rediniowa5

Items Necromantic Staff

will summon a zombie/skeleton to fight for you (will change appearance based on where you are). Found in the Dungeon, and dropped by Necromancers.
  9. rediniowa5

NPCs & Enemies Nuclearly Fishy Mobs

Spawns in hard mode after defeating Duke Fishron text will appear saying "Fishron's energy has been released into the world" and thus will enable "Mutated" mobs to spawn, with appearances similar to bosses, biomes, and mobs. What do you think of this addition to hardmode, will add a greater...
  10. rediniowa5

Items Hallowed Heart

Similar to a combo of life fruit and mana crystals, will create gold mana stars and purple hearts increasing health to a total 525. Found in Hallow biome both above and below surface same spawn rate as life fruit. P.S Any ideas to make this a better idea, speak out! :D
  11. rediniowa5

NPCs & Enemies Post-Golem NPC: Lihzahrd Stonemason

Will sell any item or block to be gained from the Lihzahrd temple except for the Lihzahrd Alter. It would be welcome if anyone would be willing to build on this build (pictures, extensions, & prices). Would YOU like to have this NPC? put your response in the poll.
  12. rediniowa5

NPCs & Enemies Village Chartman

Will found a small settlement attracting groups of traveling merchants and Bandits. -Bandit common around NPC houses Agressive -Chartman creates a small settlement spawns with large amounts of traveling merchants Please post pictures and extendable ideas for this post.
Back
Top Bottom