Search results for query: *

1. jrjr3000

tModLoader Antiaris

Has anyone noticed there are like 47 pages of replies?
  2. jrjr3000

Weapons & Equip Earthquake

That is actually amazing!
  3. jrjr3000

Weapons & Equip Earthquake

The Earthquake is a Lihzahrd Temple-themed warhammer (Doesn't have any hammer power). Dropped from Golem with a 10% chance (this doesn't count against other drops), this hammer is a pretty good one, with a special ability as well. Image found here. DMG: 70 KB: 7 UT: 25 Sell: 4G Rarity: Lime...
  4. jrjr3000

Weapons & Equip Terrarian's Last Wish - End-Game Expert Mode-Only consumable.

This is actually really neat! Support!
  5. jrjr3000

NPCs & Enemies Relationships with NPCs + extra

I can't tell whether this is a great idea or a creepy one. Either way, it's a neat concept. Support.
  6. jrjr3000

Blocks & Decoration Humannequin. A mapmaker item that actually serves no other purpose.

All the better for the people that can read it I guess :3
  7. jrjr3000

Blocks & Decoration Humannequin. A mapmaker item that actually serves no other purpose.

Deus is Latin for God. They would speak Latin from time to time.
  8. jrjr3000

Another line. "So. You're the one that forced me into this miserable existence. No, not you [Player Name], but the God. The Deus. Behind it all, we are ones and zeros. I despise you, Deus."
  9. jrjr3000

Another one. "You look familiar." and "I am [Name of player that ACTIVATED the Humannequin. You are an imposter!" if talking to the player who activated it.
  10. jrjr3000

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Monster Hunter. A guide to the man, his wares, and some resulting changes.

True. Also makes the Silver Stakes more effective since you'll be absolutely swarmed.
  11. jrjr3000

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Monster Hunter. A guide to the man, his wares, and some resulting changes.

You have no choice but to do it after one mechanical boss. You cannot get an eclipse until you kill a mechanical boss.
  12. jrjr3000

The Monster Hunter The Monster Hunter is an enigmatic guy who loves to hunt the Evil of the world and the Solar Eclipse enemies, but not much else is known. Found: In the Evil of your world during a Solar Eclipse (thereby hardmode) after all Mechanical Bosses have been killed, above 0, but not...
  13. jrjr3000

NPCs & Enemies The Slime Scientist NPC

I support this! My only question is if the Gelatite is a hardmode ore, what could it do for the player since it is made out of Gel, which is, and I quote from the Gel tooltip, 'Both tasty and flammable' . Slimes are not that durable, and you'd burn in the underworld, so what advantage it could...
  14. jrjr3000

The point of a Humannequin is that it is a Mannequin or a Womannequin that has a face and can have armor applied to it, for custom map NPCs. When you 'interact' with it, it would copy the items on the player*, along with their gender and skin tone, and make a 'clone' of the player that also has...
Back
Top Bottom